Chapter 5 - Reunion

I stood still in my spot when Rayleigh san called me. I cannot move because damn, i can still feel the stares at me. I got to lose in my world while thinking. Until a chuckle bring me back to reality. It was rayleigh- san.

"Go closer to them y-n chan. Why are so shy?" Rayleigh tease. I slightly blush on that and walk towards them. I'm now beside Usopp who is staring at me in amaze. I sweatdropped because they are still staring at me like i was foreign object that they discover. Rayleigh san was about to talk to me when he was interrupted by hachi.

"Rayleigh?!?!" Hachi got shock, still laying on the stair steps with Chopper and Pappag assisting him.

"Eh?! Rayleigh the Coating Craftsman?!" Chopper clarified at Hachi.

Rayleigh turn towards to Hachi from me. The attention now are in rayleigh. Well not at all, i can still feel a stares at me. I turn and see Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Law and Eustass Kidd who is staring at you in a indifferent expression. I just smile shyly at slightly bow at them. I turn away from them and stare on what is happening. I cannot feel their stares anymore. But in my peripheral eyes they are stealing glances at me especially Eustass Kidd and Law.

"Is that you, Hachi?!? It's good to see you! What are you doing here? Why are you injured? Pardon me, you don't need to answer me, i'm glad to see you again." He said touching his beard and observe the area. "Seems you got in trouble, Hachi. These guys save you. Well.." Rayleigh narrowed his eyes and the people who have weak will, fainted. It's really cool to see it in person. I thought smiling.

After Rayleigh do that he turn towards Luffy and smile. "That strawhat really suit you, I'm really looking forward to meet you Monkey D. Luffy."

Rayleigh come closer to camie who is still in the water tank and sent her a gentle smile, like a father caring his child.

"I'm going to removed that collar now." Rayleigh stated.

Pappag, Chopper and Brook trued to stop that if Rayleigh san will touch the collar it will explode just like the slaves of the celestial dragon when tried to remove the collar. Usopp also join saying that Franky is looking for the keys and it should be waited. Pappag also agree. I decided to voice out.

"Um, excuse me. Rayleigh san can take it off. I'm sure of it." I said and again, they stare at me. What's with them, they keep staring at me?! Also, where is this shyness coming from?! I freak out inside my mind.

After that, Rayleigh san proceed to remove the collar. Just like in the anime, the sound of the bomb activated. The guys is freaking out, the ticking got faster and Rayleigh san tossed the collar and it explode. Franky got the keys. Who got confuse on the situation. Franky just guve the keys to the other slaves.

Rayleigh started to walk towards us. He turn towards the people who is watching him in silence.

"You guys, you are just here to watch right? You seems not a pushover." The legendary old man said.

"It's a suprise to meet someone who is legendary man, Dark king Rayleigh." Eustass kid commented.

Rayleigh answer him that he prefer to be called the old craftsman and not to him call him that title. Then, Rayleigh san proceed to lightly scold hachi for walking around on this island. After that, Rayleigh turn towards me and pat my head and slightly ruin my hair, i whine on that. Everybody is staring at us now.

"Y-n chan, what are you doing here? You should not be here, what if the celestial dragon sees you? They will surely kidnap you." Rayleigh san said removing his hand in my head waiting for my reply.

"I come here because i want to apologize that you got kidnap instead of me." I mumble while frowning. I hear the gasps of the people around us. I hear him sigh, before he can answer me, a voice resonated from the outside. Coming from a Megaphone.