Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission

Bruh, the second trailer of one piece film 'RED' was so cool. Shanks has a daughter and it's the world greatest diva!! It's sad that the movie is non-cannon. So it's not connected to the original storyline.

I find the photo above really funny though...
(The photo is not mine.)
Anyway here's a update! Sorry school works are occupying me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In one hour we will reach the island where i was suppose to sail, finally i will meet Mirarin again. She message me five days ago. She said that i need to focus on my mission and she have to tell me something very important information.

I'm now in the side of the ship, leaning on the railing feeling the sea breeze. The commanders are having a meeting now, i don't know what for, well anyway i need to stay out of it.

In the past few days with them was pretty chaotic, well since Thatch is now fully heal, he is pranking his brothers like hiding the important things of his brother that will cause a screaming and playful fighting to each other that will make the dining area having a flying table and chairs, even plates and utensils. Then a angry phoenix will lose his temper and punish his brothers. Angry Marco is not really a good thing.

There was even a time, that the whole crew clean the whole ship since marco have enough of their antics. Thatch has most difficult task, he will fish but he need to swim for it and full the container where he will put the fish that he catches, he want to complain but one glare of Marco shut him up.

Also, i can turn cover my self using my flame now! Marco is really patient mentoring me. He keep complimenting me and said some advise, i really listen to him. I can even manage my self now to use my wings for five minutes, marco using his phoenix form, flying with me to guide me.

I hear a footsteps coming towards me and i see it's Marco who is staring at the front, he is beside me in my right side while in my left side is Izo. Seems the meeting ended.

"So how are you guys?" I started and still staring at the wide sea in front of me. I know they are staring at me but i will just let them.

"It's alright, i guess..." Izo close his eyes and he wipe the tear that escape from his rigt eye.

I got confuse when he said that, i turn to him and notice his eyes are getting wet. Before i can asked something, he suddenly hug me.

I raise my arms and return the hug, i pat his back to calm him. I failed to notice the blank look from the other men.

"Do you really need to go?" Izo whispered in the side of my neck.

"Yes, Izo-kun. That was really my plan.." I answered him.

He let me go and when i stare at him, his make up is ruin but he seems he will not bothered to wipe it.

"Then, sent a letter or called me! I will really miss our talk during the night." He smile a little and turn around. "I will prepare your things, before i will get burn." Then, he walked away.

I was confuse on the last sentence, i turn to Marco but i was startle a little because he have a blank expression while he stare where was Izo was standing seconds ago.

"Marco-san? Are you okey?" I asked, he turn to me and smile a little and he go back staring at the sea.

I blinked and also stare at the sea. I feel calmed because of the silence, enveloping us. The two of us just stare at the sparkling sea water.

"Will..." He muttered, i look up to him since he is tall, waiting on what he will about to say. "Will i ever see you again?"

I didn't expect that he will asked that because i thought he will just say his farewell or wishes for my departure from them.