Chapter 26 - Reactions

Note: I will give the reader a break, for this chapter, we will see the reactions of the boys on the reader's bounty. (Except for Mihawk and Ace since he is still in coma. )

I don't know how to draw the appearance of the reader. You just imagine it. Hehe.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

With Shanks~

The sea breeze was very calming, the red force was anchor. The youngest emperor of the sea was relaxing in the island with his crew of course.

A news coo came in, one of the crew mate of shanks buy a newspaper from it, to know the latest news about the world.

He keeps scanning until he reach a special article causing him to spit his sake. His other crewmate is confuse on that. He walk towards him.

"Oi. What's wrong? You'r—." The newspaper was shove on his face. His eyes widen also and snatch the newspaper to see clearly, and a wanted poster fall from the newspaper.

"Shit! This is a big news! Boss needs to see this!" He run towards to the forest to find shanks.

Shanks was closing his eyes because he drink so much sake, causing him to have a hangover. Damn, i drink to much.

Ben Beckman was leaning in a tree while smoking, Lucky roo was eating meat and yasopp was sleeping while he is leaning on a big rock.

"Boss!! You need to see this!" The man yelled and he fall down because he was exhausted from running.

Shanks raise his head and glare to his crewmate causing it to gulped. Ben beckman stand up and walks towards his crewmate and see it was holding a newspaper and a wanted poster.

He motion the man to give the newspaper and the wanted poster since their boss is in bad mood. He read the article and smirk proudly.

"Boss, seems your little girlfriend is wanted now." He commented causing Shanks to stop glaring at the poor man who just want to deliver the news.

Yassop and Lucky room reach the side of the first mate. They got shock a little and laugh heartily.

"Wow, Ms. Y-n has a bounty now and it's quite high for a first bounty!" Yasopp said, grinning.

"You are right about that! She is stunning in the picture!" Lucky roo complimented.

Shanks stand up and walk toward the three. The three look at him when he grab the wanted poster from his first mate. Shanks smile proudly when he see your face again.

"Dahahaha! Y-n chan surely have a reputation now!" Shanks said while he raise the wanted poster of you to see it more clearly. "Men! We are celebrating now, grab more sake and get wasted!!"

"But boss, did you just have a hangover?" The guy who deliver the news.

"Nah, it's doesn't matter! This need a celebration!" Shanks declared. I will put this in my room in the ship. Shanks stare again at the wanted poster. The three which is Ben Beckman, Yasopp and Lucky Roo are smirking because of the proud expression of their boss.

The guys cheered and complimented you.

"That's our y-n!"

"Woah!! Y-n chan is now famous! "

With Trafalgar Law~

The polar tang just surface because Bepo was overheating. Law was staring at the blue sea while he is leaning on Bepo who is sleeping peacefully but sleep talking.