Chapter 45 - Man stabber

Here's an update guys! Hope you enjoy it!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are all now in the kitchen eating the sandwiches that Sanji's made for us, except for a certain surgeon who is eating onigiri that i made for him. Zoro also want some so that's why i just made a bunch for all of us.

"I cannot tell you why we're being chase but we are really going to sail for Zou." Kinemon said.

"Zou? Another coincidence. After we will hand over Caesar and destroy the SMILE Factory, i'm going to head for Zou." Law told the samurai.

"Really?!?!" Kinemon's eyes widen.

"Yeah, my crew are already there." Law confirmed.

"Then, can we go along with you there?!"

"Yes! You can! Let's go there and then go for Wano Kingdom!!" Luffy chirped.

Kinemon and Momo bow their heads on the table, thanking Law and Luffy, the surgeon then protest about the two going with us.

"One of my comrade sacrifice his self so we can get out from Dressrosa, i want to go back there to save him." Kinemon told us.

The story make Chopper and Franky cry, i chuckle when i see the frustrate face of Law when Luffy declared that he will save the guy too.

"Law, just go with the flow. Nothing could change Luffy's mind." I told him, and he just scowl at me.

After breakfast, i volunteer to wash the plates Sanji wants to protest about it, i just told him since he is the one who made the breakfast and it will be unfair when he will also do the dishwashing.

"It's alright Sanji-kun, take time to rest." I smile at him as i wear the apron.

"Are you sure, y-n chan? You're hands will go dry from washing." Sanji said in worry.

I just shook my head and push him outside the kitchen, then i start washing the plates.

I feel like i'm back in home washing this plates, i miss the house and the city life back in tokyo. I wonder how are my friends and family there?  I will just worry that after i finish my mission here.

Robin then informed that we are approaching an island. I finish washing the dishes and go outside. There is it, the rocky island but above that was the Country of Dressrosa.

******

I regret going out from the kitchen, i really REGRET it.

"This island is cool!! There will be probably more kind of foods!!" Luffy yell like a chikd while holding my hand tightly.

"Luffy... quiet down!! We don't want to attract attention!! You're holding my hand too tight!! Loosen a bit will ya?" I grumble towards him.

"Oi shitty captain, stop dragging y-n chan!" Sanji snap at our captain. I forgot to tell you guys, there are total of six of us. Sanji, Zoro, Franky, Kinemon, Luffy and Me.

Let's rewind few minutes ago, we dock on the island, I feel something hold my hand then i was pull towards Luffy, who immediately start running with me on his hold before Law could tell us the plan. Then, Sanji, Zoro, Franky and Kinemon chase after us. I really punch Luffy's head when he slow down, causing the guys to shuddered. Back to present

"Sorry!!" Luffy smile and look ahead, then his grip loosen. My eyes widen when i just see a talking toy chasing after a dog, the toy's arm is in the dog's mouth. What the actual hell? Wait.... based on the anime that i watch most population of dressrosa were toys.... i camnot remember how did it happen though... what the hell is happening to me...