Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold

Hope you guys been doing well. :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We consider ourselves lucky, well we safely resurface above the ocean and a group of whales help us. Then a unpredictable weather suddenly appear and shake the ship violently. I vomited four times because of violently shaking of the ship.

Now, we are seeing a sea of fire surrounding an island. We are in the punk hazard now, where the two admiral fight.

Luffy wants to go to the island because he was excite when he see a volcanoes erupting. Nami don't want to go because her log pose was not pointing on the island. Luffy really want to go badly but Nami was trying to talk about him the danger when they anchor on the island. The captain is not even listening. He is still fascinated by the erupting volcanoes.

"Y-n! You will come with me to explore the island right???!!!!" Luffy's eyes sparkle while he stare at me. Before i can response, a cry coming inside the ship echoed. We come inside and see a den-den mushi was crying, and that means a person was calling. Me and Luffy approached the snail.

Luffy's head tilt in confusion. "Why the snail is crying? Does he have a stomachache?" asked Luffy while turning towards me. I'm about to answer but Sanji interrupted me.

"Idiot, that's the sound of emergency signal. Someone is calling for help." Sanji explained.

I nod, "Sanji is right, Luffy. There is person calling on the other side of the snail."

"Then, maybe if i answer it, we can hear them?" Luffy said.

"Maybe you should." I agree. Luffy smile at me and about to hold the snail.

Robin come inside the room and said. "Wait, Luffy! 50% chance that is the Navy calling! They use this to trap the enemies. If you pick it up and they have tap the line, they will know what us our location."

"Robin have a good point, Luffy!" Usopp make his way inside the room. "And don't encourage him, Y-n! Luffy you have to think and be care—-."

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy!" You captain answer the transponder snail, ignoring the warning of the two. "I'm the man who will become the Pirate King!" I smile proudly on that and show my thumbs up.

"You answered it very soon and you are saying too much!" Usopp scold and smack the back of our heads. "And you y-n, don't support his idea!"

"Help me! It's so cold, are you the boss?" A man  answered at the other side.

Luffy shake his head. "No, i'm not your boss. What do you mean cold?"

"My comrades are keep getting cut! The samurai are going to kill us!" The word samurai got Brook and Zoro attention.

"Hey! What's your name? Where are you?!!!" Luffy questioned.

"You don't have time to know my name... just save me. I'm in Punk Hazard!" The snail cough up blood like it was telling was going on in the other side and it got turned off after that.

Luffy put the the snail back and put his hand on his chin. "It looks like trouble..."

"Of course, it's a trouble! Somebody just hurt him!" Usopp shrieked.

"The New World is really scary!!" Chopper panicked.

"Maybe he was just acting and it's a trap." Robin conclude.

Then, Brook informed us that samurai is the name of the swordsmans from the Wano Country, an isolated nation that outsider cannot enter and the World Government have no ties with it. But the questionable was his location and why is he in the punk hazard. Then Luffy decided that we will save the guy and Nami immediately decline with Usopp. Chopper then said samurai are scary. I sweatdropped when Brook also said that he is scared.