Chapter 46 - Strings

Caution: this chapter is a bit tense.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now, we are in place name "Restaurant" since it's a food place Luffy immediately enter the place. Sanji scolded Luffy for dragging me all the way here. I got annoyed on the toy waiter with a cymbals who keeps banging it when it talk. Zoro literally hold me back when i try to stomp on it.

Sanji ordered the food and we are now observing the place where toys are moving around.

"Isn't it weird? Their king just abdicated from the throne this morning. Why are they not panicking?" Sanji wondered.

"Maybe they don't yet." Zoro reply.

"Or they are just calm." I added.

Luffy tried to ask a random old man but Sanji stop him by kicking him in the head.

The tou waiter arrived with out food. "Here's your food! Thank you for waiting.. or not!" It cymbals again. Luffy attention divert on the food. "Dress Shrimp Paella! Rose Squid Ink Pasta! And Fairy Pumpkin Gazpacho!" The toy waiter named as he place the food on the table. Wow, i feel like i'm in mexico or italy. (I love pasta!)

Luffy immediately chowed down on the food, while i get a small place and put a small amount of the Paella. I scope the food and bring it to my mouth and slowly chew it.

"Wow, not bad." I muttered as i continue to eat.

Sanji ask the food name Fairy pumpkin. The toy waiter explain the they still believe in myth about fairies and it crashing it's cymbals together while it is explaining. I'm really going to burn this damn toy.

"Well, people claim to see fairies! Or not! For centuries! Even most of us haven't seen them, they do exist! People call them the guardian deities of Dressrosa! Or not!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped at the toy, it cymbals once again and it went away.

"You're cranky today, are you still annoy that you were called a top tier man stabber?" Zoro teased, i glare at him and he raise his arms in surrendered, grinning. I continue to eat after that.

Some cheering got our attention except for luffy who is busy shoving the food in his throat, we turn towards it and see some gangsters started messing around with a blind old man by saying that his bets are wrong, even they are right. Zoro is the most attentive since he don't take interest on the other people easily. I look at the old man and notice that he seems to be powerful. This guy have a familiar presence...

Well Luffy being luffy decided to step in and tell the blind old man that his bet were correct, it resulted into a fight. The old man took care of the gangsters by making a huge hole in the restaurant after slashing them with his sword. He probably eat a devil fruit.

The blind old man left after that, and we didn't have the chance to ask his name. Now everyone is panicking about a lost items and Zoro is one of them.

"There are only two!!" Zoro panicked.

"What's the matter?" Kinemon questioned.

"One of my swords is missing! My shusui that was here a minute ago!!"

Kinemon's eyes widen when he learned that information. "WHAT!?!?! The national treasure of Wano Kingdom?!!"

"That's not important right now!!" I say to kinemon and turn to Zoro. "You idiot!! How can you let it stole from you?!?!"

"It's not my fault it happen fast!!"

"You have haki you fool!! You can probably feel it stolen!!"

"Shut up!!!"