Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!

Here's a update. Hope you enjoy reading it!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We decided to tie up Caribou and Zoro was assign of it, and i don't want to go near him because he have this love sick expression when staring at me. Luffy is planning to tame a sea monster.

"Nami, are we going in a different direction that the Log pose is pointing?" Usopp asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry. We should be on the southwest of the compass needle." Nami respond.

Luffy then complained that we can go faster if we go directly to the island that the Log pose pointing. Nami informed that if we follow the needle directing, there will be a chance that we will get caught on ocean current, crash into a underwater mountain or worse volcano.

"Eh?! A volcano? The ocean floor is scary!!" Chopper yelped and I nod agreeing to it.

"I thought all currents of the Grand Line are completely out of control. Is there a current that will not cause us a problem?" Usopp said.

"Yes, there is one." Nami answered.

"Now stay still." Zoro warned the long sleeves man after he tie the last knot of the rope. "And stop staring at our new crewmate."

Caribou scaredly nod at the swordsman.

"Everyone, it's going to get cold soon! You better wear a jacket." Nami informed and she is now wearing a pink jacket, and she walk towards me and handed me a black long coat with a white bottons. "Here, you can borrow my coat don't worry i will not charge it." I accept the jacket and thank her. I wear it and it reach my knees and fit on my body perfectly.

Brook then said that he was feeling cold. Before he can said his catchphrase chopper beat him to it, causing the skeletom to sulk.

"We're going somewhere cold? We are heading on the ocean floor right?" Zoro asked.

Franky explained that in the ocean floor are just like a bath. It's warmer at the top and colder in the bottom. Luffy then said he don't like bathing.

"So it's just like the sea, the water deep down is colder than the water surface." Usopp concluded.

Brook then informed that temperature is not the only one is different while he is still sulking from chopper stealing his phrases.

"In deeper parts of the sea, there are sea current called as 'deep currents'. It's different from the current that we are riding in the water surface." Brook explained while holding a brochure like paper. Where did he even get that?

Usopp complimented him for being knowledgeable and Brook got flushed because of the compliment.

Brook, Franky and Nami started to have a conversation about currents in the deep sea. The skeletom said that there are dark countless legends in the deep sea. Chopper and me got a little freak out on that. Luffy got excitedly to see it.

"Ghost? I don't know about that. Anyway, we're gonna follow the down flow to dive on the surface currents towards deep currents. By doing that, we will be able to reach the ocean floor." Nami told us.

Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, Zoro and Me stand side by side with a lost expression.

"Deep..." Luffy mumble.

"Surface..." Usopp added.

"Current..." Zoro continued.

"Downflow..." I muttered.

"Dive.." Chopper ended.

"Jack-a-jang!" Brook finish while strumming his guitar.

"So it's a mystery sea current.." We conclude in chorus and got a cup of tea out of now where and smile in daze.