Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy

Sorry for not updating lately, i'm so busy for the passed days. But i continue to write the unpublished chapters of my books when i have free time.

Anyway, here's an update hope you guys like it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stupid samurai.

Damn cold weather.

Fuck it all.

"Why do i need to search for that farting samurai just because you're an idiot?! You pervert!!" Zoro barked, butting his forehead to Nami-Sanji. Strike one...

"No one wants you here, anyway!! I can't believe i'm stuck with a dumbass who can't i even share this happiness with!!" Nami-Sanji answered back. Strike two..

"I was punch merciless by Nami. Do you think my bones were broken?! No, all that's broken because my dream to see panties is not going to happen" Brook stated with a bump on his head. That's it.

"SHUT UP YOU THREE!!! I'm tired hearing you whines!! If Nami is not scary at all i will not be here to babysit you guys!!!" I shouted and they look at me in surprise.

"Why are you even here anyway?" Zoro grunted. I glare at him.

"To keep you from doing stupid!!" I reply and look ahead. "Damn that samurai..."

We continue to run and calling the samurai but we receive no answer. I'm really feeling cold because of the cold weather even i try to activate my flame it will just be blown away by the cold breeze, so it will not really work.

"They are heavy!" Nami-Sanji said aloud. The three of us look at him and see the eye's of Nami is turning hearts. The boobs of Nami is bouncing because of Sanji's running.

"Running makes my chest feels so heavy!" Nami-Sanji swooned. I shake my head and sigh.

"Sanji if Nami see this you will really be in huge debt.." I stated.

"Don't you want to save the Samurai?!?!" Zoro yelled with his shark teeth expression.

Then, suddenly Nami-Sanji slip because of the snow and Zoro then hold him to stop Nami-Sanji from slipping. It's a romantic situation to see because Sanji is currently a woman now. (I really laugh hard on this part 😂)

"What a romantic scene~!" Brook giggle and i join him to tease Zoro.

"Oh~ such a romantic couple!" I added and looking at them teasingly, cupping my cheeks.

Then the two realize the situation they in, Zoro growl and slam Nami- Sanji on the snowy floor, and remove his hold from Nami-Sanji and look at him angrily.

"You idiot! I don't care what will happen to you!!" Zoro shouted. Butting his forehead against Nami-Sanji.

I laugh and got confuse when Brook suddenly look on one direction. I turn to see it and see a huge figures but we could not see them clearly since they are like shadow.

The figures seems to raise something then shoot towards us. My eyes widen and i activate my flame to make a giant flame wall to block it but it was not enough since the thingbthey shoot us was like a gas. We inhale some of it and started to cough. The cliff we were standing on seems to collapsed.

"W-What the hell...?" I cough and feel my eyes to blurred then everything went black.

***

Meanwhile with Law and the Gas scientist and a Snow woman.

"The assassins that i sent to the Strawhats successfully kill them! Shirorororo!" An annoying voice inform, It's Caesar Clown, the scientist who work for 'Joker'. After he answered the call from the figure who hurt Zoro's group including you. (I seriously hate him. Period.)