Chapter 16 - Recovering

Hope you like it!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I slowly open my eyes and see that i'm in a dark room. The only thing that can give me sight is that the dim lampshade beside the bed that i was laying on.

I slowly get up and wince because my body is so numb, i notice that my clothes are different. It consist a white plain shirt and a denim short, and i have bandages in my both arms, stomach and legs, also my head. I hope the one who change my clothes was not a man.

I reminisce what happen and i remember we came from the war. So, i'm now in Law's submarine. I walk towards the door and open it. I see a metal hallway, i walk carefully and lean on the wall because i don't want my body to collapsed.

While walking through the hallway of the ship, i see some people standing beside a big door, probably the main door of this ship. I walk closer to it and see it was Bepo along with penguin and shachi. They stop talking when they notice my presence.

Penguin and Shachi immediately blush while Bepo is staring at me with his cute black dot eyes. I really want to hug him~☺️

"The beautiful lady is awake!" Penguin chimed, there were hearts floating around him. I sweat dropped on that.

"She is so pretty~" Shachi added and Bepo just nod and he is sweating a lot.

"It's too hot.." Bepo whined and the sweat are rolling down on his face. "I can't take it anymore.."

Penguin and Shachi proceed to bash and scold Bepo, who hug them because he cannot take it and he wants to feel the two the way he is feeling right now. The two struggle to remove Bepo's grip on them and the sweat are soaking them two.

I chuckle a little at the scene and they also stop and stare at me in awe. We made her laugh~ her laugh is so angelic~ Shachi and Penguin thought.

"Oh sorry, it's rude for us to talk to you when you don't know our name. Mine is Penguin and this is Shachi, and the bear is bepo." Shachi said and i stare at Bepo who proceed to lay on the floor of the submarine.

I smile at them. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm y-n." I replied while is raise my hand to shake their hands and Shachi is the one who hold it. I thought about Luffy, Ace and Jinbei, did they survive? I will just asked this three.

Before i can ask, penguin suddenly shouted that we are surfacing now. Bepo immediately ran forward and exit the submarine. I followed him after. We reach the surface and i feel the fresh air smacking at my face. I sigh in relax because of it. Bepo open his arm as if he wants to hug the air. A thought enter my mind. Wait this scene...

"The air is so refreshing! How nice to be outside!" Bepo survey all the directions. "The right side and left side are okey while the front have a snake— WAIT, SNAKE?!?!"

Penguin and Shachi got shock because if it. While i stare blankly at the snake who hiss at me upon seeing me. Right, she will appear...

A Marine ship appear between the fog, the three got surprise and curse upon seeing the ship, saying they got careless. I lifted my head and see the person that i don't want to see right now and don't have a plan to meet her again because of her attitude.

Hancock jump from the Marine ship to the deck of the submarine. She then said that she turn the Marines into stones. She then gazed all of us four and her expression darken when she see me. Here we go again...

"What are you doing here, Love rival?!" Hancock stated while she glare at me. I rolled my eyes to her and cross my arms in my chest.

"Well Pirate empress, as you can see i'm a patient here.." I stated calmly and she gritted her teeth and turn away from me not after she scoffed at me. The three Heart pirates stare at the scene, flabbergasted. They hated each other?!?!