Chapter 34 - One pirate king

How are y'all? Hope you enjoy this update!!
I'm been busy nowadays so i have no free time to check wattpad. 🙃

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As Jimbei and Shirahoshi is riding the Shark megalo, on inside of it's mouth Luffy hide there and the poor sharks is tearing up and trying it's best not to vomit Luffy.

Nami and Robin also go to their retrieval mission and they prepare theirselves to go to the plaza. While me, Sanji, Chopper and franky will go and save Zoro's group. We use the coup de burst to go outside the sea forest.

I nearly fly off luckily Sanji caught me and he immediately swoon and got a nosebleed. Chopper freak out on that, while i facepalmed because of Sanji's weak will towards woman. I don't know what i will do to sanji.... I mean he is good-looking but he is so crazy towards female population.

We make it to the palace with the help of Neptune's whale, and see that pappag are pulling Brook and Usopp with a mystery current.  I jump outside and swam towards them, Chopper try to stop me but it's too late because i got to hold Brook and Usopp and swam towards the ship.

I put them gently on the deck and cough out some sea water i swallow. Chopper pat my back to help me out. My clothes are wet right now and i'm lucky because it's not silk, so my bra will not be expose.

I walk towards the two to check their condition and they seems to be fine. I feel someone put something on my shoulder and i turn towards the person and see Sanji put his coat on me and surprisingly he is not having a nosebleed.

"Y-n swan, i notice you are shaking because of cold, you can use my coat." He said and i smile on him. I hold the coat close to me and failed to notice a certain swordsman are glaring at the blond cook who just smirked at the swordsman.

"Are we in heaven? I see a angel standing beside me." Brook said while he cough out water.

Usopp nod weakly and smile in daze staring at my face. "You're right... the angel save us and maybe the angel will take us to heaven."

"Hey! What about me?!?" Pappag barked at them.

I deadpanned at them and said. "Maybe i should let two drown so instead of heaven you will be in hell so that you can see a demon stabbing you with it's weapon."

The two immediately stand up and raising their arms and moving their feet. They are forcing to smile.

"I want to live longer! I don't want to go afterlife!" Usopp stated nervously.

"Me too! Even i'm already dead! Yohohoho!" Brook added.

I rolled my eyes on them and properly using Sanji's coat. We continue to follow the whale and reach the plaza. Most people of the Fish-man Island are already there. They are observing the execution of the king and the princes. The enemy stop when they the ship and franky did not waste time and use the Gaon cannon to shoot a beam at the back of the king and princes which is the lion head's mouth open and shot the green from the cannon inside.

After the attack the whale did not waste time and rescue the royal family and swam away from the execution. The ship landed beside the mermaid princess and the shark. Jinbei was chained down on the ground.

"Woah! There are so many people in that side!" Chopper commented in one of his guard point.

"Eh?! There are all are enemy?!?!" Usopp panic looking at the plaza where there are so many fish folks.

"Well maybe, i think there are 70,000 or 80,000.... No there are 100,000 i think." Sanji said looking at the scene.

"That's a little hard to fight with, Yohohoho!" Brook laugh.