Chapter 35 - The promise ship

Did you guys read the chapter 1050? Luffy was declared winner against kaido!! I'm so happy!!!
Anyway, Thank you for supporting this story guys! Love y'all!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The remaining fishman got shock when luffy make their crewmates pass out without even lifting a finger. They started to retreat but Zeo, the one who mocked luffy earlier threatened them.

"Where are you going? If you try to run away, you deserve death." Zeo stated and he glare at our side. "We may lost 50,000, but we have still have 50,000 more."

"The Strawhats is our worst enemies and jinbei is siding with them, we need to defeat them now."

The fishmans regain their fighting spirits and they glare at us but we completely ignore them.

Zoro come near luffy and said. "Luffy, you should have left more, me and y-n will compete who will have more kills."

"I'm sorry!" Luffy grinned, and then he realize something. "Wait, you will compete with y-n?"

I come closer to them and throw my right arm on Luffy's shoulder. He turn to me and smile.

"Zoro is right, luffy. You should have left some more. I will defeat Zoro." I smirked at the swordsman who return the same. We failed to notice Luffy's fist clenched. While he stare at the scene. What is this feeling? Luffy thought in wonder. He feels like something is hurting inside him.

"I want to sing a song for the start of the battle!" Brook chimed.

"Brook, they are not here to see you." Robin said bluntly. I laugh on that and Robin smile a little.

The new fishman pirates notice that we are not listening to them.

"They are not listening to us."

"Such a nerve."

Zeo step forward and said. "They did not probably hear us." The outlaws agree on that statement.

Then, Hody give a command to kill us all, his crew followed the order and charge towards us. We got ready for it and we see Luffy use his gear three attacking the enemies.

Zoro step forward and commented. "He didn't even wait for us." I hummed staring at the scene.

Me and Zoro look at each other and grinned, we follow after Luffy.

"Those two really...." Usopp sweat dropped staring at the two who followed their captain.

"I will fight for Shirahoshi-chwan sake because a man cannot wipe women tears are not real man." Sanji stated and he then enter the battle. (That is why i have a high standard.)

I activate my fire and form it into a scythe and i cut down the enemies and they are being burn by the flame surrounding the weapon. I created also a flame whip swinging around the enemies. Hehe, i will win against Zoro and he need to buy me food.

I hear a grunts and i turn towards it and see Zoro made a hug tornado when enemies advance on him. I stared in awe because it was damn cool. Since zoro is turning his back to me but he was smirking because he can feel that you are staring at him. I will continue to impress you, y-n.

I notice that the mermaid princess is about to be attack, before i can go there to save her. Jinbei was there to protect the princess. I sigh in relief. I see sanji walk on the sky to save the princess from a attack also.

I put down my whip and heave a sigh. I guess i will take a little rest since there are no enemies at the mean time. I look around and see zoro landed three meters away from me after he cut down a fishmen. I locked eyes on him and see that he cut down many enemies. He smirk at me and i can feel irritation came to me. Well i smirked at him and motion the enemies that attacked and seems i defeat more enemies than him. I laugh because i see his left eyebrow twitch.