Chapter 43 - Next island

Here's an update!! Hope you guys will love it!! ❤️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are waiting for the three, which is Usopp, Chopper and Brook. Me and the other strawhats are also waiting. The kids and the other marines were getting in the linked carts that Smoker and Law brought. Brownbeard were also in the cart, Zoro and i help him to get on. Luffy with his crossed arms waiting for the three to come.

"Everyone get on the cart!" Law ordered.

Robin with concern expression said, "They are not here yet."

"I hope they are safe, i'm worried about them." I said in worry.

"Don't worry y-n chan, i know those three are safe." Sanji assured and surprisingly he is not in simp mode. I just smile at him and look towards the exit.

All of our crew stand behind Luffy waiting for the three to appear. The place is getting dangerous with the purple gas surrounding it is few meters away from the exit.

"Oi! Strawhats! What are you still doing?!?! All of you get on now! If we let Caesar away the plan will be ruined!!" Law reminded. I look to him and frowned.

"Can you wait? Usopp, Chopper and Brook are still not here. They are our crewmates and we will wait for them to come." I snapped.

"Yeah! Y-n's right! This is not all of us! Some of my crew are still not here!" Luffy answered back.

Law and me have a stare down, minutes passed and he sigh and look away, gripping his sword on his shoulder.

"Fine, we will WAIT." Law emphasize and scoffed. I smile on that and wink at him. Heh, looks like i win.

We didn't notice that the people around us are staring and listening to the conversation.

"Did Trafalgar Law just give in to the Flame maiden?" Tashigi whispered on herself and it was heard by Smoker.

"Yeah, there is something going on with those two." Smoker puffed out some smoke.

Few minutes have passed, we hear the cry of Chopper calling Luffy's name. Usopp and Brook are with him and they barely made it through the doors, Brook and Chopper with Mocha and Usopp is with bunch of Caesar's former subordinates. Then, Law rushed us to get to the cart.

The cart took off and everyone was holding on to avoid to fly off. I'm beside Sanji who is holding me so that i will not fly out from the cart. He swoon on that and i just laugh at him.

Then we were that the tall samurai who is Kinemon have turn into stone and Brook is the one who bring him. None of us know how to turn him back. A pink little dragon is looking at Kinemon's stone statue and got into a worry state, yelling about father and he passed out after that. That little dragon is the little boy Momonosuke.

Suddenly the ceiling started and we will be crushed if we don't to something.

"We are in a tunnel under a mountain. If it collapses, we will buried alive." Law casually said.

"Geez, our bones will be crushed." I added and looking at Law who just turn away from me and grumble. The hell? He is still upset?

"You two!! Don't say that so relaxed!!" Usopp scolded.

The poisonous gas from earlier appear and thankfully we are in the cart and not on our feet to run away from it. Nami then use her weather staff to blew away the gas.

We got out from the tunnel and Nami save us from the gas and suprisingly we caught Caesar and the two people who is with him to take him away.

*****