||Chapter 6||

-Author's POV-

Madison avoids everyone; she can feel Cheryl's wife's eyes on her. She's yet to know the blondes name, and she's trying to figure out what name suites her best.

She definitely looks like a Sarah. She thinks to herself, her eyes fixate on her phone the entire time as they wait for their flight to board.

"Do you know Cheryl?" Kaylee whispers to the teen. Another f!cking nosey contestant. She's just about ready to f!ck this competition and call it a day, she's not sure she wants to be apart of this circus anymore.

"No." She answers bluntly, but that doesn't stop Kaylee from bombarding the aggravated teen with questions.

"So why were you's fighting?-"

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize OK! Magazine was interviewing me. Will you leave me alone? It's none of your business for Christ sake!" Madison hisses and abruptly stands to her feet, she hurries away from everyone and sits in front of the large windows. Her back to everyone else.

I'm sick of these morons. The need to call her Mum grows, but she knew she'd get no answer; Madison wasn't looking forward to another rejection. So, she basks in the morning light streaming through the floor length windows. Sighing with comfort as her back settles against the leather chair.

Kimberley nudges Cheryl to get her attention, the Geordie puts her phone down and cocks her eyebrow up in question.

"Go talk to her"

"F!ck no." Cheryl scuffs, she's had enough with the troubled teens attitude. She was iffy about keeping her in the competition for another second, and she knew she should be judging based on talent, but Madison was ticking her the f!ck off.

"Go on baby, for me?" Kimberley pouts, she felt the need to keep her eye on Madison, and she was unsure why. She was drawn to her, and she could see past the walls protected by her attitude.

"She's going to just give us sh!t for talking to her."

"You're supposed to be mentoring her-"

"She's not even made it into the competition yet-"

"Please?"

"Fine" Cheryl stands with a huff and hands Kimberley her phone. With a deep breath she hesitantly makes her way over to Madison.

"Can I talk to you?" Madison shrugs, keeping her eyes focused on the outside world. She wasn't in the mood to argue, she just needed a few minutes to herself, and she couldn't even get that.

Cheryl sits beside the teen.

"If you want to go far in this competition, then I suggest you drop the attitude-"

"I don't have an attitude-"

"Only someone with an attitude would say something like that-"

"Was that all you wanted to say?" Cheryl rolls her eyes. This wasn't going to work out.

"Do you have a problem with us?"

"Why are you so concerned with me? You have five other girls sitting over there. Go sit with them for Christ sake."

"You know what. Forget it." Cheryl abruptly stands up and returns to her wife's side, her once calmed mood had turned into annoyance. She forces herself to bite her tongue; she didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"What'd she say?" Kimberley asks. They speak in low whispers, not wanting anyone to hear their conversation.

"I'm not bothering with her anymore, she's not going to make it past the judges home anyway-"