||Chapter 47||

-Author's POV-

Cheryl is first to awaken from her deep sleep; a smile soon forms to her lips once coming back to reality. There she lay with Madison still wrapped in her arms, the teen clings to her mother's warmth.

Never has she ever been held this way.

Morning light invades her, and for once the harsh light does not bother her. The lights of her soul were much more vibrant than the streaming yellows spilling through the floor length windows.

She steals a look down at her daughter; her smile could only grow so wide. Inhaling deeply, she lowers her head and kisses Madison's head tenderly.

The teen stirs in her arms; a hum escapes the pouty lips as she awakens to the soft light dazzling her with love.

Another kiss to her head gets the teen to fully awaken.

Their hearts were unpretentiously connecting, hearts sync with beautiful reds and pinks. Like the night, and the morning light they help the unknown path glow with direction to save them of the once tragic past they both endured.

"Morning," Cheryl breaks the peaceful silence with her sweet tone. "Did you sleep well?" She asks.

Madison scrunches her nose; she squirms around in the Geordie's arms until she gets comfortable again.

"Morning," She yawns. "Yeah very much actually.. You?" Madison looks up to meet a smiling Cheryl.

"Mhm," Cheryl hums in reply. "What do you want to do today-"

"I have to call Mum first-"

"Why?" Cheryl frowns, her arms grow tighter in sudden panic. "You want to leave?"

Madison smiles at the Geordie's obvious horror. "No," She giggles. "I just want to talk to her, make sure she's doing alright and have a chat with my dad.. Is that alright?" She sits up and looks down at Cheryl with her dimpled smile still on display.

"Yeah.. Mhm, of course why wouldn't it be?" Cheryl clears her throat and sits up too. "Why don't you go do that now-"

"Thought we could have some breakfast first-"

"Do It now and I'll get our breakfast made-" Madison cuts Cheryl off.

"But I can just do it later." She laughs lightly, "Why does it have to be done now?" Her nose scrunches up, melting Cheryl's heart at the innocent sight.

"Cause it's going to annoy us if you don't-"

"Fine." Madison huffs, she climbs out of the plush bed and makes her way out of the bedroom.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower!" Cheryl shouts from the bedroom, "I won't be two minutes!"

"Alright!" Madison shouts back and picks up her pace to her own bedroom.

She smiles at the thought.

My bedroom.

My home.

My family? Are we a family? She thinks to herself.

With her thoughts still churning wildly, the teen tries to focus on the phone call she'll be having with her parents.

The smile soon grows once sitting in the trap blue armchair Cheryl and Kimberley surprised her with.

She sighs and hits the dial button.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?" Clara answers the call, "Madison?" She sounds happy, and it was all shocking to the teen.