||Chapter 27||

-Author's POV-

Madison walks into Studio Two just like she'd been asked; the smile could spark the skies with shooting stars. It was growing sore, her cheeks pained from her expression, but it was uncontrollable.

She was happy.

"I'm going to need Madison up first," The teen mentally sighs, for once, she was chosen first.

"In one word, say to the camera your emotional experience through x factor" She nods at the man and speaks when signaled.

"Happiness." Her voice sounds with pure bliss. It was simple, it was deep, and it was exactly the way she was feeling.

"Okay, that is all. Thank you - next up, Ella!" She quickly dashes out of the studio, and rushes back to her parents.

"Where's Kimberley?" She asks straightaway.

"I don't know, but that woman is odd," Clara tuts and shakes her head.

"What?" Madison frowns. "What happened?" She looks around for the blonde.

"One second she was normal and next thing I knew she was mumbling and shaking.. She ran off" Connor explains, uninterested with the woman who'd stolen his little girl's heart.

"Where'd she go?!" Madison asks in a panic.

"She headed that way-" She runs, pushing and shoving past everyone in hopes to catch up to Kimberley.

She finds herself standing outside Cheryl's dressing room. As she goes to open, she instantly stops to the shouting of her name.

"Madison! She's not theirs Cheryl! She's not theirs!" She hears Kimberley shouting.

"She's not theirs!" She repeats.

"Okay...?" Madison frowns to Cheryl's uneasy tone. She holds her breath as Kimberley's voice resounds once again.

"Admit it! Just fcuking admit she's yours!" Madison's eyes water unknowingly, her chest pains with her heart shattering to a million pieces.

Without a second thought or decision, she storms into the dressing room.

"Well? She forces herself to speak past the lump in her throat. "Am I?"

It goes silent; the older women's heavy breathing grows loudly.

"Answer me!" Madison demands with a growl in her tone.

"Maddy-"

"Cut the fcuking Maddy crap and answer my fcuking question!!" She cuts Cheryl off. The Geordie timidly steps forward, only resulting to Madison's anger to grow.

"Don't!" She bites, "Don't you fcuking dare come near me!"

"I don't know." Cheryl whispers, her tears pour freely. They cascade with the truth that has now unveiled, and there she was, standing right in front of her little girl.

My Madison.

"You don't know?!" The teen was impatient with the Geordie, and telling by Kimberley's silence her questions were answered.

"Kimberley.. Kimberley said you were adopted?" Cheryl sniffs, "Why didn't you t-tell us?"

"Didn't realize I had to tell you every fcuking detail of my life." She rolls her eyes, and turns to walk out.

"Wait!" Cheryl cries, "Please! Just.. Let us explain-"

"Explain what?" Madison laughs dryly, "You don't even know if I am your daughter, save it. I don't want your pathetic of a sh*t excuse.. No matter what it is, no matter what type of sop fcuking story you've created in your fcuked up, pathetic mind.. I don't give a fcuk. I don't fcuking care what will come out of your mouth.. You're nothing to me. I have a Mum.. I have a Dad.. And you," Madison laughs, "You will be nothing to me." And with those cruel words, she walks out.