|| Chapter 90 ||

-Author's POV-

-Author's POV-

It was a perfect night for the teen; she'd slept soundlessly in her parent's arms, getting her way once again. Her head tenderly rests in Cheryl's arms, with her back molded perfectly into Kimberley's shape. She'd never felt so content her entire life, her breathing had never escaped her body so calmly and her soul has never rested so entirely.

She awakens that morning, un-wanting to shift, move or make any sudden noise. Yes, she wanted to lie in her parent's arms forever, because when the sun fully rises, day would come and their perfect cuddle would be parted.

I love them.

I love my life.

In someway, she felt guilty but never has she ever felt so euphoric. She felt guilty for not giving much love to Jamie, and her conscious never forgetting Connor and Clara. She was a pure soul, naïve and innocent to all.

She sighs unintentionally, getting a very awake Cheryl's attention. 

"You okay?" The Geordie mother whispers softly, looking down and gently lifting her daughters chin up to meet her worried brown orbs.

"Morning," Madison whispers back, faking a smile.

"Morning – what's the matter?"

"What do you mean?" The teen frowns, hoping her mother would believe her.

"You sighed... and not the type of sigh that's very happy."

"Sh," Madison hushes, "You'll wake Mum."

"Mum is awake." Kimberley speaks up, "I knew you weren't sleeping, you've been fidgeting the entire morning—"

"Have not—"

"Have two and three," Kimberley turns the objecting teen around, needing to take a look at her. "What's the matter—"

"Would you guys stop with the interigations this morning?" The teen huffs, quickly wrestling her way out of bed, but not quick enough for Cheryl.

"You're not going anywhere until we've all talked—"

"Mam, please let go of me hand."

Kimberley giggles, "What're you Geordie now?"

Madison sighs, annoyance evident. "I didn't notice, now can you please let go of my hand?"

"Sweets, you're worrying us, please talk to us." Cheryl's voice breaks her barriers instantly; she's never melted so quickly.

"Mam, don't worry, honestly it's nothing."

Cheryl sighs softly, "C'mere." She gently tugs the teen down to her lap, playing with the mess of Madison's morning hair.

"Your hairs still sleeping," They share a giggle. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Madison smiles, "You're always worried – both of youse." She looks at a smiling Kimberley, "Stop smiling like that."