|| Chapter 123 ||

Author's POV

It's as if Cheryl's world has froze in time, her heart beat could be heard as it raced a mile a minute.

"Mam?" Madison brings the Geordie back, "What is it?"

Cheryl flinches as the teen goes to grab her phone, "No... No." She grips firmly onto the iPhone in hand. "No." She repeats.

"What's she said?"

Silence.

"Mam...?"

"Henry please turn this car back around!" Cheryl doesn't reply to her daughter, the lump in her throat is alarming to Madison, but she remains silent.

Cheryl takes a deep breath, counting the seconds as Henry drives them back speedily. Her heart was ready to fall right out of her chest; she could feel her legs physically shaking.

She stumbles out of the car as it comes to a full stop, parking right in front of the mansion.

Madison is running quickly behind her mother, she even disarms the alarm blaring through the house as Cheryl frantically runs up the stairs.

"Where is it!?" The Geordie grits, turning the bedroom upside down as she throws lamps, shattering them to the ground in attempt to uncover the hidden cameras.

Madison stands at the bedroom door watching her mother make a mess, completely confused.

"Where the fcuK IS IT?!" Cheryl shouts, hands grabbing at anything they could touch.

"Mam.. Mam you're scaring me." The teen rasps, tears brimming her waterline.

The sound of her daughters voice stills her rapid actions; a tear slipping as she looks up at her daughter, meeting a terrified Madison.

And within an instant, she breaks down right in front of her little girl.

The teen hurries over to her Mother's side, taking Cheryl straight into her arms, both slipping down to the ground. "Please tell me what's going on." She begs, holding on tighter to the hysteric Geordie. "Please." She repeats.