|| Chapter 127 ||

Author's POV

Author's POV

Madison awoke early that following morning; the nightmares were back. She remained still, clinging to her Mam, whom she had yet to let go of all through the night. Kimberley's body molds to her back, both her Mother's sandwiching her in... she didn't mind it, surprisingly. She was never used to being held this way, it had only been a few months since she moved in with Cheryl and Kimberley, and yet, it felt like this home was all she knew.

She wanted to lay like this forever.

The couple's bedroom was cozy, settling calmness within her.

The alarm clock blares, startling her.

Waking both Cheryl and Kimberley.

"Ah crap," Kimberley groans, rolling over and turning the harsh noise off.

"Why do you have your alarm on?" Cheryl yawns, pulling Madison in closer, placing a kiss atop of her head. "Morning sweets."

"Morning," Madison croaks her voice to life, faking she'd just woke too.

"I have to be in the bakery," Kimberley answers her wife's question, sitting up in bed and tying her hair into a quick ponytail.

"Why?" Cheryl asks, saddened, being selfish for Kimberley once again.

"I haven't been in a while, I can't keep communicating with them through pictures and texts, plus," Kimberley stands to her feet. "We have an order for a very royal family." She winks, smug.

"Actually?"

"Yep, actually." She smiles widely, "Prince George's fourth birthday is tomorrow."

Madison smirks, "I'm proud of you Mum." Sleepy eyes.

Kimberley walks around the bed, smothering her daughter with kisses.

Madison giggles wildly, "Get off!"

"MWAH!" Kimberley smacks her lips one last time, "And you get a kiss as well," She smirks, grabbing a hold of her wife's face and kissing her deeply. "Mmm."