||Chapter 41||

-Author's POV-

The afternoon sun slowly slips away that evening; their worlds had finally come together as one. A magnetic energy bonds the love together, connecting and molding their hearts with a single beat.

"Why don't you stay the night?" Kimberley brings the teen out of her swirling thoughts.

"Hm?" She hums in reply.

"I said why don't you stay the night?" The blonde repeats her question; she shares a look with her wife.

"Mum wants me home," Madison lies. "Plus, don't you's have work tomorrow?"

"I have to be at the x factor studios later in the afternoon," Cheryl smiles; she couldn't seem to look away from her daughter.

I've been waiting for this moment.

"And I own the bakery - Hey I've got an idea!" Kimberley beams, "Why don't you come into work with me?" She asks with a hopeful expression.

"Aren't you sick of me being in your bakery?" Madison giggles.

"Never." Kimberley and Madison share a smile.

The teen was taking over Kimberley's heart; she was falling in love with her daughter. The girl she'd soon be giving the world to, the girl she'd protect and care for.

My Madison.

"I'll stay for a bit longer." Madison shrugs, "I'll sleepover some other time."

Cheryl accepts it. She'd rather have the teen stay a few hours more, than not have her around at all.

Madison is fighting the urge to ask about the child buried in their heavenly garden.

Maybe that's why their garden is paradise.

They've built a paradise for their child.

"So.." The teen clears her throat, "I have a random question." She laughs lightly.

"Shoot." Kimberley replies. She lies back in her seat and takes Cheryl into her side; they sit facing the teen across the patio table.

Madison reaches out for a cherry before speaking once again.

"How come you's never had any kids?" She boldly asks, and stuffs the sweet fruit into her mouth.

A silence falls upon them.

Cheryl speaks up.

"We did once," She was truthful, and telling by Kimberley's warm grip to her forearm, the blonde too wanted the teen to be let in on their horrific story.

"Yeah?" Madison pushes, "What happened?"

A few seconds pass before Cheryl answers the sensitive question.

"We.. We lost it." The Geordie laces her fingers through Kimberley's; suddenly she grows clingy to her wife.

"Sorry to hear that," Madison smiles sadly, "I just.. Who carried the baby?" She asks, her eyes shift from Kimberley's to Cheryl's.

She silently hoped it wasn't Cheryl who'd carried the child.

"Kimba did."

Madison's eyes meet the blue-greys, and her heart aches with sorrow for the older woman.

"Sorry I asked," She apologizes, "I didn't mean to be-"

"Hey now," Kimberley laughs lightly, "It's alright you know, you can ask what you like." They share a smile.

I Don't Care - Cheryl Cole/Chim FanFic (GirlxGirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें