|| Chapter 53 ||

-Author's POV-

Madison stirs with the feel of Cheryl and Kimberley's arms wrapped around her. She sighs; only realizing now the family had fallen asleep with their love still shielding every sound from their bubble.

No sound is to be heard but the soft breathing of the two women sleeping either side of her, their arms never unravel, Cheryl's lips still pressed to Madison's head, and Kimberley's body molds into her back. She smiles, never awakening with so much peace and quiet. The bedroom shines with morning light, the sun emitting yellow glows into the silence.

Cheryl's brown orbs flutter gracefully, her arms grow tighter, and lips kiss away at the teens strawberry scented hair.

Madison smiles, "Good morning." She rasps; her own arms wrap around the Geordie's waist. A sigh escapes; she could only contain so much love at once.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Cheryl asks, speaking to her daughter in a soft whisper. She knew what her wife would be like if she didn't get her precious sleep.

"Mhm." Madison hums.

They cuddle, with the silence never bothering them. It was never awkward, always peaceful and comfortable.

Cheryl's hand strokes along her daughters forearm, giving her the affectionate need she would forever desire.

"I have to go to work in a bit-"

"No, why?" Madison looks up, her sad eyes evident to the Geordie.

"I took too many days off sweets." Cheryl laughs lightly, "Don't pout like that-"

"But.. Please don't go." The teen begs.

Cheryl shakes her head, a sad expression playing on both of their faces. "Simon's going to have me head sweets, I can't. Look," She sits up slightly, never releasing her daughter from the tight hold. "I only have Ella left-"

"So don't go-"

"Let us finish," Cheryl laughs lightly. She glances at her sleeping wife before meeting Madison's green orbs again. "I'll only be at rehearsals for.. I don't know four hours-"

"No you wont-"

"Yes I will-"

"No I was a contestant remember?" Madison looks down, getting Cheryl to lift her chin up to reconnect their orbs.

"I promise I'll only be gone for four hours." It was a promise; everyone broke her promises. But, she finds herself believing the Geordie's sincere words. She just hoped the words wouldn't be like everyone else's promises.

"Okay." She nods, giving Cheryl a small smile.

"Why don't you come down and have breakfast with us?"

"What about Kimba?" Madison asks; she glances at the sleeping blonde. "Shouldn't we wait for her-"

"She wont be up until noon, she's got the day off." The teen contemplates for a few seconds, until finally, she gives Cheryl the nod she'd been waiting for.

They climb out of bed, successfully not waking up Kimberley. Their fingers lace together as they make their way out of the bedroom, bare feet glide through the corridors and down the grand stairs.

Cheryl gives the teen a smile, her arm releases the hand lock, and instead she wraps her arm around Madison.

"What are you in the mood to have this morning?" She asks, "I think we've got some bacon and eggs in the fridge-"

"I'll have whatever you're having-"

"Fine by us." Cheryl walks past her daughter and starts on the breakfast. Madison sighs, wishing to forever be held by the older woman.