|| Chapter 116 ||

Authors Note:

Hi. I suck.

This chapter is short for a reason, the following chapter will be much longer. I feel like my fanfics are a resemblance to Grey's Anatomy (Whoever watches it) let's be real.. they will never end.

Enjoy and love me still, even though i suck.

ArtistWriter

---------

Author's POV

Author's POV

Kimberley paces back and forth, heart beating wildly against her chest.

"Baby," Cheryl sighs softly, growing dizzy from watching her wife's quick paces. "Will you relax?" She rolls her eyes.

"I've called her TEN TIMES!" Kimberley snaps, waving her iPhone vigorously into the air.

"Why don't you—"

"I'm not waiting around any longer." Kimberley says end of, exiting the front room with Cheryl right behind her.

"Where are you going?" The Geordie says breathlessly, unable to keep up with the blonde.

"To Jamie's—"

"Ah babe—"

"No Cheryl, just, stay here incase she comes back home—No buts baby, please." Kimberley's tone softens, along with her blue-greys. "Please." She repeats, pulling her pouty wife in for a quick kiss.

"Fine." Cheryl gives her a gentle smile, allowing the blonde to shoot out of their mansion and speed out of their gated home.

Kimberley doesn't waste time, heading straight to Jamie's. She didn't want to doubt her daughter, she didn't want to let her gut feeling be true.. That maybe Madison wasn't with Jamie.

God I hope not. She breathes, swiftly driving up the lengthy path of Jamie's home and abruptly leaving the car in a rush.

She continuously knocks until Jamie unbolts the door, confused.

"Kimberley? Everything okay—"

"Where's Madison?" She asks, peering her head through the door, hoping to catch a glimpse of the teen.

"Madison's not here.. Is everything okay? She said she was meeting a friend near by and wished to walk. She said she would call you—"

"Argh!" Kimberley growls, charging back over to her abandoned range rover.

"EVERYTHING OKAY?" Jamie shouts.

"EVERYTHING'S FINEEEE." She sings, gritting her teeth. "EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY FINE." The rover disappears in speed, leaving a confused Jamie... Still very much confused.

------

Rita and Madison roll around in fits of giggles, lying atop of a mattress resting on the cool hardwood flooring, both naked and uncaring of the world outside of these four walls.

Rita comes down from her giggling high, hovering above Madison, both arms resting either side of the teen's head, smiling with love in her eyes.

"This place is kinda weird." She blurts, both lightly giggling.

"Why do you say that?" Madison pouts, earning her a swift kiss.

"Well," Rita pouts in thought, "It's a big ol' building with nobody to claim it—"

"Oh I'm sure someone owns it." The teen cuts her off, "It's owned by the cemetery, but nobody dares to buy it off them." Madison smiles, wrapping her arms lovingly around Rita's neck.

"Why?"

"It's...Haunted." She whispers, scaring the living sh*t out of Rita.

"Haunted?" The older woman gulps.

"Mhm." The teen bites her lower lip, suppressing a smirk. "I've heard it myself."

"What have you heard?" Rita asks, holding tightly to the teen.

"Footsteps," Madison speaks in whispers, "I would always hear light tapping on the windows and cracking of these old floors."

Rita hides herself, burying her face into the teen's neck and whimpering cutely.

"Let's talk about something else."

"Pussy."

Rita gasps, pretending to be upset. "True."

They giggle in unison.

It was a peaceful day for them, the birds were chirping out despite the cool air breezing through December. Their heartbeats were gentle in sound, their touch soft as silk.

But of course, Madison was too careless to answer her Mum's endless calls and texts.

Their peaceful bubble would only remain at peace for a few short minutes as Kimberley recklessly parks her car and charges her way up to the space Madison and Rita lay in serene harmony.

With each step closer to the room, Kimberley's heartbeat picks up in speed. The dark corridors don't give her any help, but she remembers the space and where it stood, built at the end of the corridor.

She hears giggles as she nears closer, and she prayed, god she prayed she wasn't right.

She halts in her place to the sound of Rita, "Baby." She hears her giggle in whines.

Her face instantly form into fury, unbolting the door, frozen in her spot at the sight of Rita lying atop of her daughter, both completely naked.

She couldn't react.

She was frozen.

"Mum?!" Madison's voice cracks, pushing Rita right off her. "Mum." The teen could only say, hiding her modesty behind the duvet.

It took seconds for Kimberley to come back to reality, bolting straight to Rita and tearing her away from her daughter.

"I WILL FCUKING KILL YOU!" Her screams awaken as she attacks Rita, throwing fists anywhere they could land.

"NO!" Madison attempts but fails to get her strong mother off her lover, resulting to her flying back from Kimberley's rough shove, causing her to land her head against the corner of the wooden table.

And everything went black.