||Chapter 37||

-Author's POV-

~~~~~~

Tears skid freely down their cheeks.

It was a mirrored image of the heartbreaking couple.

"P-Promise us." Cheryl cries, "P-Promise you'll never leave us?"

It was a blissful night that turned into open wounds, and there they sat; holding each other in the back garden.

"You have to t-to promise!" Cheryl sobs out in horror.

Kimberley gulps, the words are unable to be sounded with the lump stubbornly rising in her tight throat.

"Baby p-please" the Geordie speaks weakly, "Please promise." She sniffs.

The tears had no stop.

With a gentle touch, Kimberley places her hand to a hysteric Cheryl's damp cheek.

Their teary eyes meet.

"I will never leave you," She speaks in a trembling tone, "You-You promise me."

Cheryl smiles tearfully, "I'll never leave you."

~~~~~

Kimberley blinks the memory away; she comes back to reality with Madison tugging her hand fiercely.

"Come on!" The teen giggles and drags the married couple into Alfie's Antique Market. "You're going to love it, they've got everything, absolutely everything-"

"Babe wait," Cheryl laughs lightly and stops Madison from walking any further. "Let me take that off for you." The Geordie tenderly holds the teens hand in her own and removes the red plaster.

"Ouch!" Madison winces

"I'm sorry," Cheryl cringes; Madison gulps as the Geordie places a kiss where the plaster once rested.

"There we go," She smiles a the silent teen, "If you have it on any longer it'll be brutal to get off."

Kimberley smiles at her wife's motherly nature.

"Thanks," Madison whispers.

"Now show us what this place you're raving on about-"

"It's the best ever!" The teen squeals and continues her earlier route. "Come on!" She giggles and forces the couple into the antique shop.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Madison gasps with admiration, "Look at all of the stuff I just want to buy and hide them away in my room-"

"Let's not go crazy-"

"I'll try.." The teen releases their hands and wanders off, leaving the couple alone.

"Odd one she is," Kimberley consciously speaks with a smile.

Cheryl remains expressionless.

"Do you.. Want to buy something for the house?" The Geordie walks away just as the question leaves Kimberley's lips.

It leaves the blonde broken.

The tears are begging to erupt, but she controls every emotion bubbling deep within her.

The two women wander around, along with Madison who seemed to be like a child in a candy shop. Her eyes beamed along with her smile, they sparkle and shine as she touches anything and everything she possibly could.

"Oh my god." She whispers through a gasp, the armchair she once fell in love with still remains in its place.

She settles into the chair and sighs contently.