|| Chapter 133 ||

Author's POV

Morning fell peacefully; the snow had completely melted and in return the sun was kissing the ground. The sound of birds could be heard; their large acre of land was a piece of heaven on earth.

Madison sighs as she awakens, the sun beaming through her windows brings a smile to her face and soul. She's missed the sun; gloomy England was never her friend. She rolls around, getting comfortable once more, wanting to fall asleep for just a little while longer.

Her eyes abruptly fly open, the sound of her parents' bed banging against the wall only results to her shouting. "STOP!!" She yelps, hearing silence in return.

She sighs.

The banging only seems to return after a short few seconds.

She stands to her knees and bangs the sides of her fists against the wall, the sound of her parents giggling echoes through the thick walls. "I SAID STOP!" She wanted to gag, this time she climbs out of bed and calls it an early morning, surely she wasn't going to get much sleep after that.

She waddles her way to the large en-suite, the sun seemed to follow her through every which path she acquired, this results her smile to return.

She really did love this house. This bathroom was far too large, but there was something so cozy and welcoming regardless of its immense space.

Madison takes her time that morning, filling herself a warm bath, throwing in a few dried rose petals and watching them come back to life in the heated water. Scented oils were poured along with the petals, candles were lit, and the sun wasn't going anywhere; she wanted it to stay forever.

She sighs as she emerges herself into the steaming water, her head lent back as she inhales the honey scents lingering in the air. This is the most relaxed she's been, she can't remember the last time she had a bubble bath, she can't remember the last time she felt so at peace.

It didn't last long.

Cheryl welcomes herself into the tranquil space, a silk robe wraps her modesty away.