|| Chapter 59 ||

-Author's POV-

The night had never been so alive, stars dance above them in the darkened atmosphere. It was a picture perfect moment that Kimberley was sure to capture, everything the blonde had ever known about love has never compared to the feeling she now has for her wife and daughter.

"Where are you going?" She asks, noticing Madison sneaking off.

"I just realllllly need a wee." The teen squirms in place, her hands going over the tight bladder.

Kimberley chuckles, "Go on - wait do you want me to come with you?" She asks, but soon laughs as she witnesses her daughter grasp at the expensive couture and dart to the bathrooms off in the distance.

"Guess that's a no-"

"Kimba come dance with us!" The blonde smirks; allowing her wife to drag her back to the dance floor.

The teen sighs with relief to the feel of her wee finally escaping. She takes her time on the toilet, just as she begins to get comfortable the bathroom door swings open followed with heels sounding loudly in the empty space.

She's ready to get off, which isn't until she hears her Aunt Violets voice mixed with her Mother's.

"I thought this whole arrangement with those dimwits wasn't going to last long?" Violets voice hisses to Clara, "What are they doing here?"

Madison frowns.

"I've been trying to get rid of them! I actually don't even give two sh*ts anymore-"

"You might not care about her, but my brother wouldn't be okay if she left-"

"She can leave for all I care, Connor will get over it. Kimberley and Cheryl coming back into her life is actually a good thing," The mother laughs lightly, "Finally have an excuse to get rid of her now. I cared for a second, now I don't. She's hard work, too much to handle for me - I mean do you see the way she fcuking eats her soup!?" Clara yelps. "I can't be dealing any longer, this arrangement is perfect, gives me a break from another headache when she's around."

The teen holds a sob back; she cleans herself up and stands to her feet.

Her hand shakily settles to the stall door, with a deep breath she steps out.

Clara's eyes grow wide, as do Violets.

Madison walks to the sink, washing her hands, but never meeting her mother's shocked expression. Her feet move to the exit, soon turning around in need to say a few things to the woman she's always looked up to, she found herself crazy to ever think this woman she called Mum actually loved her for who she was.

"Mum," She begins. "You don't even deserve for me to call you that, I'm hard to handle? Too much work? Do I really give you a headache?" She laughs lightly, "Don't fcuking interrupt me." Madison takes a deep breath, "You're going to get what you want, I'll leave.. I'll be less of a headache for you-"

"No sweetheart that's not-"

"No it is," The teen turns around; she faces the door as she speaks her final peace. "I loved you.. Now I hate you." She walks out of the bathroom, her pace picks up in a rush to find the women who truly did love her.

The winds invade her, the once blush dress now coats in mud, her feet haste along the mucky grass.

What she would do to have Christopher here.

The tears release, skidding down her cheeks in a fast motion.

She's frantic, the green orbs vision blurs out into a haze, with tears infusing the makeup painted perfectly to her skin.