|| Chapter 70 ||

-Author's POV-

A few weeks had passed, time slips like rainstorms pouring down upon the city of London. It was a gloomy bubble, filling Cheryl with blues and a choking hold inflexible to be released.

Of course she was happy when Madison was around, but as soon as the teen was at Kimberley's place, the memories commenced into her line of vision, taking over every emotion that was ever grasped with control.

"Don't be too late Bubs," Cheryl smiles. "Call us when you're done—"

"Can't I just spend the night there?" The teen asks, lacing her trainers up.

"Baby, we've been over this—"

"I know but—"

"No buts," Cheryl cuts her off, "Come on, let's go." She claps her hands, grabbing the car keys and routing out of the house with Madison in tow.

"I'm going to tell her about Jamie today," The teen breathes, climbing into the car and quickly fastening her seatbelt securely.

"Does she not know yet?" Cheryl asks, driving out of the gated home, speeding straight to Kimberley's mother's place.

"No," Madison pouts. "I wanted to tell her yesterday.. But the timing just wasn't right." She shrugs, fiddling with her iPhone.

"How.. How is she doing?"

"She seems fine," The teen looks over to her Mother, "She does miss you.."

"Why do you say that?"

"She just asks the million questions every time." The teen shrugs, not wanting to make Kimberley sound pathetic for missing the Geordie so deeply.

Silence.

"Mam?"

"Yeah sweets?" Cheryl glances over with a light smile.

"Do you love me?" Madison asks, a glint in her eyes.

"Of course.. But what are you after?" The car calmly stops at a red light, Cheryl turns to take a long look into her daughter's mischievous eyes.

"Can youse please talk already? Please. Just sit down and talk out your differences—"

"Baby—"

"Please Mam—"

"It's not that simple—"

"Well fcuking make it simple!" The teen shouts, frustration has bubbled quickly and shot straight out of her.

"In time—"

"Fcuk time—"

"Enough." Cheryl hisses, "Try to understand—"

"I hear you crying every fcuking night!" Madison breathes in deeply, wondering how she was ever brave to sound those words.

Cheryl looks away, turning back in her seat and continuing the drive in complete silence.

"You're so fcuking selfish." Was the last thing Madison spat before climbing out of the car, slamming her door and rushing to the home Kimberley had settled in.

Cheryl sighs, begging herself not to cry. All she's done is cry, her sensitive soul could not be controlled, she felt so deeply, so strongly, resulting to the sadness streaming down her cheeks.

She drives herself home, hiccupping all the way through.

Madison's noses scrunches to the scent of smoke lingering in the home.