||Chapter 8||

-Author's POV-

Madison had accidentally fallen asleep as her sadness casted her away into the deepest of dreams. She'd found an escape from the real world for a short while, boosting her energy back to it's crazy high.

She yawns, and stretches out on the lavish bed.

Maybe it's not so bad. She thinks to herself, her eyes work slowly around the grand room, white drapes fall from the ceiling, covering the large windows and sunlight from creeping through. She can just about make out the outside world, the sun was out, the skies were clear, and she's sure it was still early hours of the afternoon.

Sitting up, she yawns once more. Her case lies carelessly on the hardwood floor, nothing new, her messiness seemed to follow her everywhere. She decides a bath is needed, and a nice change of clothes to get her smiling again. She opts for a white skirt with a sharp edgy cut, too short, but just perfect. A crop top to match the white, because nothing goes better with white, than white. She hums triumphantly with the outfit she'd laid out.

The ensuite was exactly what she'd imagined, white and too large for one person. The posh bathtub sits in the middle of the bathroom, the handle draped elegantly with its gold knobs ready for use. She powers the water on, and wanders around the bathroom, getting herself familiarized with the new luxury.

This bath would relax every tension in her aggravated self.

-

"Get us a towel will ya?!" Cheryl calls out from the shower, her body shivers to the cool air hitting her bronzed skin. Kimberley groans and slides out of bed, grabbing a clean towel for her wife.

"You could have come out and got one yourself." She huffs and watches Cheryl dry herself.

"I would have got the floor all wet if I had. What? Did you use too much energy bringing it to us?" Cheryl asks cheekily, she walks past a pouting Kimberley, heading back into the bedroom.

"Don't be mean, I was comfortable just then." Kimberley lies back in her original position and gazes at Cheryl brushing her wet hair and moisturizing her body.

"You comfortable again?" Cheryl asks, she stays in the state of nakedness and saunters her body to the bedroom door - locking it. Kimberley grins, knowing what her wife was after.

"Very much actually" She brings her hands up and rests them under her head, taking in each step Cheryl made. Subconsciously licking her lips as she nears closer, and closer, until she finally sits herself on the blondes lap. She straddles her, both legs outstretched on either side of Kimberley's thighs, her c*nt lips part to the action.

"We have a bit of time" Cheryl purrs, her hands unbuttoning an awestruck Kimberley's blouse. Her fingers linger with each popped button, stroking freshly exposed skin.

"Don't think it's a good idea" The blonde tries to reason, a house full of cameramen and contestants wasn't right. But, her eyes keep focus on her wife's fingers still popping the buttons teasingly.

"So stop us" Cheryl whispers, finally, lowering herself to Kimberley's lips. Her hands flinging the blouse open and expose the blondes bra clad chest and toned stomach.

"Stop us" She repeats, the whisper comes out in a breath, their lips millimeters apart.

"Stop" Kimberley whispers back, but latches and connects their lips together. Her arms come around and wrap themselves around a naked Cheryl.

"Mmm" Cheryl readjusts herself, lying fully on top of her wife, the blonde's hands stroke the bareness of skin being flaunted before her. They indulge in each other, the fire grows wildly with passion, burning everything in its way, and roaring a blazing sensation in the pit of the lover's stomachs.