|| Chapter 161 ||

            Are you guys still enjoying this story? Let me know your thoughts and what you think will happen in the next few chapters

Are you guys still enjoying this story? Let me know your thoughts and what you think will happen in the next few chapters. 🤭

Love,
ArtistWriter xx

Author's POV

"Wow," Kimberley smirks. "Are we actually having a normal family dinner right now?" She jokes, passing the salad bowl around.

Cheryl bites her tongue, wanting to keep her the Teen happy. "One spoon or two?" She asks her daughter.

Madison puts up two fingers, chewing her tasty chicken, eating in a messy manner.

"The foods not running away ya'no." Joan comments, watching her granddaughter eat.

Madison pulls a face, showing her mouthful of food.

"Disgusting." Joan cringes, sipping her wine.

"Foods good then?" Kimberley winks at her daughter, "I changed the recipe."

"Will you be going to work tomorrow?" Madison asks, finally swallowing her food.

"Someone has to around here."

"Hey!" Cheryl cuts in, "I work."

"When you feel like it." Kimberley jokes.

"I just haven't been in the mood. I let management take over." She sighs, "I've been getting tired, a lot more than usual."

"That means you can spend more time with me." Madison grins, glad they were getting along.

"Don't you have friends?" Joan raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Madison lies. She hasn't spoken to her friends in forever, they seemed to have forgotten about her since her separation from Clara and Connor.

"Why do I sense you're lying...?"

"Leave her alone, Mam." Cheryl gives her Mam a look.

"What did I say wrong? I'm just asking her if she has any friends."