||Chapter 35||

-Author's POV-

Cheryl storms into the ensuite; startling her wife from the wee break she'd been taking.

"I'm setting some rules-"

"Could you possibly wait until I've finished my wee?!" Kimberley screeches, "This is the only bloody place I get a second to myself!" She rolls her eyes, "Do you not believe in personal space?"

"You lost your personal space the day you married us," Cheryl replies with a groan, she walks over to her wife and perches herself on the aggravated blondes lap.

"Get off you idiot!" She pushes her, but fails to get the Geordie off her lap.

"Will you just listen to us-"

"Can you get off so I can at least finish my bloody wee!?"

"Fine!" Cheryl gets off her lap and returns to the bedroom with a firm pout in place.

Kimberley follows her minutes later.

"What is it?" The blonde huffs, "This better be good! I can't be dealing with another one of your dramatic episodes-"

"Dramatic?!" Cheryl screeches, "Don't lie Kimberley! I don't have any damn episodes!"

Kimberley rolls her eyes and sits herself on the large sofa.

"What is it?" She asks again, "I have to go in a bit-"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," Cheryl whimpers and returns to sitting on the blondes lap.

Kimberley smiles at the clingy Geordie; she wraps her arms around Cheryl's waist and pulls her in for a snug cuddle.

"What are these rules you're on about?" She asks.

Cheryl raises her head off Kimberley's chest and meets her eyes.

"You're not allowed to kiss another girl," She whispers, her eyes avert down to Kimberley's necklace as she aimlessly plays with the thin chain.

"What'd you think it was my mission to go kiss another woman tonight?" The blonde laughs lightly.

"No," Cheryl shrugs, "I just know how it's going to be.. Everyone's going to be doing it-"

"I can't promise I wont get a lap dance," Kimberley giggles, and gives Cheryl's waist a playful squeeze. "Regardless of what happens tonight - look at me darling," The brown orbs meet the blue-greys once again.

"Regardless of what happens tonight," She repeats, "I'll still be coming home to you-"

"So you think you'll get out of control and do something like.. Kiss another girl?" Cheryl asks childishly.

"Can't make any promises, you know what I get when I have a drink too many-"

"So just have one drink-"

"Baby," Kimberley sighs with a smile, "Let me get dressed, and we'll worry about that when and if it happens."

Cheryl reluctantly climbs off her wife's lap and follows her into the large walk-in-closet.

"What are you going to do tonight?" Kimberley asks all whilst getting dressed.

"Dunno," Cheryl shrugs, "Might just have a takeaway in front of the telly."

The blonde smiles at the sulking Geordie.

She's fcuking adorable.

"Don't forget I'm going to come with you tomorrow for the live show," This gets the smile back into Cheryl's eyes. "It'll be nice to be in that atmosphere again."