|| Chapter 145 ||

Author's POV

Author's POV

Cheryl was far too cheeky for her own good today, she'd giggle at random, wind her daughter and wife up, say the most random things at the most inappropriate time.

"Mam quit it!" Madison huffs, walking away from her Mam and catching up with her Mum. "Mum," She sighs. "Can you tell her to stop?"

"No, no, no." Kimberley shakes her head, "That only gets her going, just ignore her – come on, let's pick out some furniture."

Cheryl giggles behind them, "Did you guys see this?" She shows them an inappropriate meme, howling in laughter.

"It's not funny." Madison suppresses a smirk, never seeing her Mam in this behavior.

"It's not funny." Cheryl mimics the teen, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her in. "What colors did you want to do?" She asks.

"I kinda want pinks and golds – but I'm not getting rid of the teal armchair in my room."

"Golds... Pinks... and Teal... Sounds like a unicorn threw up in there—"

"You always have something negative to say about every idea I've had—"

"Because your room is perfect I don't see why you feel the need to change it?"

Madison squirms away from her Mother's hold, deciding to ignore her.

"Can youse keep the bickering for the house?" Kimberley raises an eyebrow at the both of them, letting her daughter now lead the way around the shop as she speaks to her wife, "Stop teasing her, she looks like she's ready to burst into tears."

"No, she's not."

"You don't think she's extra sensitive right now? I know I tease her about it all the time, but I'm still considerate of her feelings."

Cheryl gasps, "I'm always considerate of her feelings."

Kimberley gives her a look, "You know she's jealous of your and the relationship you have with those girls, yet you still tease her about it."