|| Chapter 63 ||

-Author's POV-

Have you ever felt love deep inside your soul? Circling into a whirlwind of beautiful images? A love that could never be described, only felt with the heart, and touched by another soul?

A love connecting two people into one.

Cheryl and Kimberley share a shy smile, a change happened between them earlier that day. The blonde had never felt such a rush, and now she sits beside her wife with a raging heartbeat. Afternoon fcuking into mind-blowing orgasms had brought back memories for Kimberley.

Their first love.

Her first love.

Here they sat in the back of a luxury car being driven to their date tonight, their hands intertwined and sealed together forever. Warmth emits between them, some might believe it was a love reforming and seeping into them — leaking a newfound love within their hearts.

Kimberley's bright blue-greys meet the browns, taking over her world, and washing memories into her line of vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" Cheryl giggles shyly, looking away from her best friend who's now much more than that.

"Somewhere." Kimberley smirks, pressing further down the pedal.

"Its such a beautiful day," The Geordie sighs, sticking her hand out of the car window, and swaying her hand through the winds of nature.

"Question," Cheryl turns back to her friend.

"Shoot—"

"Is this considered our first date like?"

"Well," Kimberley clears her throat, "After you've claimed your love for me—"

"Stop." Cheryl groans, "Are you ever going to stop mocking us?" She pouts.

The blonde smiles, blindly reaching over and taking her sulking friends hand into her own.

"I'm only joking," She smiles. "Yes, I guess this is considered our first date." She shrugs, a pout forming to her own lips. Cheryl's gaze falls to the lips that once pressed to her own, remembering last nights love confession and heated kiss initiated by the blonde. She doesn't regret what was said; no in fact a weight has lifted off and away from her heart.

The constant dreaming of telling her best friend how she felt has finally sounded.

"So.." She starts again, "Where we going—"

"I've already answered that question Missy—"

"Aw but Kimba—"

"Oh hush," Kimberley giggles. "You'll love it."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kimberley's reality sounds her back; she turns to her wife with a smile.

"Sorry I didn't hear you—"

Cheryl groans, "So I've been talking for the past twenty minutes for no reason?"

"Sorry babe," She laughs lightly. "What was it you said?" She unlaces their fingers, and wraps an arm around her sulking wife.

"I said where are we going?" She mumbles, playing with Kimberley's fingers.

"That's what you've been saying for the past twenty minutes?" Kimberley laughs, earning her a smack to the stomach.