|| Chapter 126 ||

Madison's POV

Madison's POV

I couldn't face myself, I was ashamed. This was so unlike me, I always knew I was hard to handle, I was a handful. I was always surprised Mam and Mum would still stick around, even after everything. Back when I used to stay with Mum and Dad it was easier for them to up and leave, blaming work commitment.

This, this was a new low for me.

Rita and I were in a relationship, even if we didn't exchange those words to each other. I let her take advantage, but for once, I liked someone telling me how it was supposed to be, I didn't have control over a situation.

I... I don't know how I will ever comeback from this.

I know it'll take some time, sometime for me to return to my senses and stop being such a p*ssy. This isn't me, this was never me. I was tougher than this, ever since living with Mum and Mam I've gone soft. Maybe it was the love they constantly showered me with that's helped... that was helping.

I'm a d*ck to them.

I roll over, lying on my back, this bed is too big for me. Everything in this house was so over the top, the ceilings were far too high, the rooms were far too large.

I wonder why that is.

Everything was luxurious, yet still had the sense of warmth.

I felt home the second I walked through those doors, now I'm tarnishing everything. I can't control myself at times, I lose my senses, I don't notice myself being a total ass to my Mum and Mam... they don't deserve it. I guess I could just blame being a teenager.

Damn hormones.

I hear them coming up the stairs, soon a knock on the door sounds.

"Yeah?" I crack my voice to life.

Mum atomically comes through, I didn't have to say much more.

"Are you going to hate me for the rest of your life?" She begins, coming over to me.