27. Torment

Noah’s POV

THREE
YEARS
EARLIER

A few days passed and my schedule began to change, in regards to Chase. I would work for a few hours while Chase would wait for me to end my shift. Then he would take me downtown and we would look around. He would always insist on buying gifts for me. And I would always turn him down. 

But an issue that was arising was my feelings for Chase. Sure the gifts were nice and all, but he was also really nice. I was able to talk to him. Granted, I didn’t know much about Chase. He was loaded with money. And he was handsome. But that’s it.

“Tell me about yourself. About your family.” I asked him while we walked through a park. We sipped on slushies as the hot summer sun beamed down on us.

“Well, I come from a long line of rich entrepreneurs. Business men. Aristocrats. And government officials. My family owns a large company which is established in every part of the world.” He said. 

“Oh, so are you like Richie Rich-rich?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’m next in line for the Lexington Corporation.” He said. I’ve never heard of that company.

“So what are you doing here in Crestwood?” I asked. We walked and stopped under a tree. He laid down on the soft cool grass and laid our backs on the trunk.

“I was supposed to be going to New York with my family. But I decided to take a detour. It’s common for me to do these. Those meetings are so boring.” He said. 

We laid in silence for some time. I looked into the clouds and saw birds flying through the breeze as they left behind their troubles and looked towards an uncertain future. But what they were certain was that they would get to live like tomorrow never would come. And every minute, they appreciated the liveliness they were gifted and never took it for granted.

“Do you wish to be free?” I asked Chase.

“Yeah. That’s why I came here. I just can’t stand being forced to have a future I don’t want.” He said.

“Me too. I want to explore more outside this town. I know the world is bigger, and it’ll keep getting bigger.” I said.

“Come with me.” He said. He got up and held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. We walked through the park and went back to the motel.

“Get in.” He said, opening the door to his expensive sports car. I hesitated but I got in. I settled and Chase got into the driver’s side. I put on my seatbelt as my nerves began to shake.

“Ready?” He asked me. I nodded and he pulled out of the parking lot. 

He drove for a while through the woods and the vibrations I felt from the engine hummed in my chest. The woods ended and then there were plains. Miles of plains extended through the fields and my eyes largened at the sight of green and yellow. 

“Wow… this is amazing.” I said.

“Hang on!” Chase said. He hit the engine harder and the car began to go faster. I leaned back in my seat as the pressure made my body move back.

“Go on! Stick your head out the window!” Chase said. The window rolled down and the gust of wind blew right into my face. 

I looked outside before I stuck my head out. The wind pushed my hair back and the sound flooded my ears.

“WOOOOHOOOO!” I screamed out into the world. This is the feeling I’ve wanted to feel. 

Freedom.

After an hour of this, Chase stopped driving. He pulled to the side of the road and parked his car. We were next to a field and it was bright green with verdant grass. He got out and I followed him. We made our way to the meadow and sat underneath a tree.

“How’d you like it?” He asked.

“It was amazing! Thank you!” I said. Chase let out a small chuckled. His muscular arms folded over his head and laid while I continued to look at his face. Chase saw me looking at him and he sat up. He looked at me in the eyes, staring and asserting his dominance.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked me. His hands came up and cupped my left cheek. I gulped and stared deep into his eyes. Mischief flooded them and in the moment, I nodded yes.

He leaned in and so did I. Our breaths fanned each other and then he moved and closed our lips together. It was small kisses but then they moved to go faster. Soon, his tongue entered my mouth and explored every crevice. 

By this point, I was forming a crush on Chase. And I think he was liking me too!

That’s how it was for the next week. Chase would take me out somewhere and we would walk and shop. 

And then we would make out.

But something about these kisses didn’t feel right. The kissing was great, sure, but there was something off about them. I came to the realization that the kisses had no emotion in them. They were just that, kisses. Lustful kisses.

“What are you doing?” I asked Chase. We were in the meadow and sitting close to each other kissing. He pulled away and began unbuckling his belt.

“I love you. You know that, right?” He said, his deign voice making me want to cower.

“Yeah. I do.” I responded, continuing to look at him unhinging his belt. He began to pull his pants down and then his briefs.

And then he pulled it out.

“Why are you showing me this?” I asked as I began sweating nervously. He gripped it and made it stand up by grabbing it by the base.

“Isn’t it clear? I want you to give me a blowjob.” He said. He put his hand behind my head, firmly placing it there. He didn’t put his hand away, and I began to panic.

“I-I don’t want t-to! Please! I’m too young!” I said. I tried to turn my head away to not look at it but he kept his palm positioned so I couldn’t move. 

“Noah. Noah-Sweet-Noah. Think of all I gave you. I bought you those gifts and gave you attention. This is the least you could do.” Chase said. His eyes were empty but at the same time, full of lust and anger. 

“I never wanted those things! I told you! Please let me go!” I said. 

“Fine!” He said. He turned away and started crying. “I thought you loved me!” He said tearfully. I felt guilty for making him cry. Seeing what I did to him. It’s just a blowjob. It’s not a bad thing, right?

“Okay! Fine. I’ll give you a blowjob.” I said. He turned and smirked like a flick was switched in his brain. 

“Great! Get over here.” He said. He jerked himself off for a bit and made himself get hard again. I watched it and got closer to it. 

“Go on.” He said, pushing my head onto him. 

And reluctantly, I opened my mouth.

It was like that for a while. We would go shopping and kissing and then I would give him a blow- or handjob. I felt disgusting. I can’t believe I was allowing myself to do this. I should’ve stood up to him and told him no. And I did sometimes. But he would guilt-trip me and accuse me of not loving me. He would bring up the gifts he bought me, the attention he gave me, and the love he flooded me with.

And everytime, it worked and I was a victim to his torment. 

------

i hated writing this chapter ngl. summer is coming.

bye! i love you all!