42. It's All Coming Together

Aaron’s POV

The sigh of relief Noah breathed, I can only imagine the large weight that had been lifted off his chest. 

And now here we were, at my final football game. 

“Good luck, Aaron.” Noah said as he leaned down to kiss me from the bleachers.

“Thanks. I’ll be sure to play just for you.” I said 

“EW!” Kari said. We both turned to her as she leaned down to kiss Greg.

“EW!” We both said as they kissed.

“Come on, man. Game’s about to start.” Greg said. Noah gave me one last kiss before I left him there.

I turned to look at Olivia who was glaring at me. I simply smirked at her. Tonight, she’ll be walking out in handcuffs. Before the game started, Kari and I sent the recording to the police station. And now we wait until Olivia is finally taken away for her crimes.

What can I say, I’m a beast on the field. Noah awed like the first time he watched me. My muscles flex everytime I threw the ball. A dazzling smile plastered on my face. God I love Noah so much!

As soon as I landed the final touchdown and won for our team, everyone ran to the field and congratulated them. I searched around and found Noah standing there, looking for me. I ran into his arms and hugged him. I picked him up.

“AARON!” He giggled. I put Noah back down and gave me a huge kiss.

“I’m expecting a gift, my precious.” I said. He blushed, knowing what I meant. Kari and Greg came over to talk us, planning for us to go out tomorrow and hang out.

As we reached the parking lot, Olivia made her expected appearance.

“What the hell was that?!” She shrieked.

“Oh, it’s you.” I sneered.

“Noah! He cheated on you! Why are you with him!?” She shrieked. I had to cover my ears because of how annoying her voice was.

“We know all about your plan, Olivia. It’s no secret you drugged Aaron and were plotting with Chase this entire time to split us apart.” Noah said.

“What’re you gonna do about it? No one will believe you.” She folded her arms and smirked at us. Just then, the sound of police sirens flooded the parking lot. A police car came and parked next to us. A police officer got out and made his way to Olivia.

“Olivia Dean, you’re under arrest for drugging with the intention to commit a crime and infliction of bodily harm. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.” The officer continued reading her Miranda Rights. Olivia was thrashing around yelling for the police to be let go.

“I want my lawyer!” She yelled. Angry was not a good look on her. I gave Noah a hug. One down, one more to go.

“That was quite eventful.” Noah said.

“Let’s go home.” I slung my arm around Noah and walked the chilly night home. When we reached the front yard of Noah’s home, we saw a familiar figure standing there.

“Little Noah. I’m guessing you have something to do with Olivia’s arrest.” Chase said.

“Yeah. What about it?” He said, clenching his teeth.

“Olivia was just collateral. I guess now I have to do the real damage.” Chase said. I stepped in front of Noah to guard him. Chase showed his brass knuckles, implying he’s trying to hurt us.

“Noah, run!” I said. Chase tried swinging at me but I ducked. I managed to get a good kick at his legs. He fell and punched my side. We both fell on the floor, wrestling with each other.

“CHASE NATHANIEL EDMUND LEXINGTON!” A loud, booming voice spoke over us. Chase and I stopped fighting and turned to see who spoke.

Standing at the front door was an elderly man. He had white hair but you can tell he still keeps himself in shape. He wore a suit, but that didn’t hide his muscles. Then I remembered where I’ve seen this guy before. He’s Mike, Noah’s dad’s best friend.

“Get the hell off him!” Mike yelled. Chase obeyed like a puppy and got off me. Mike walked closer to us and leaned down to help me up. 

“Easy there, buddy. Sorry about him.” He said to me. His voice was much softer. “Now, YOU!” He yelled at Chase. His vein on his forehead popped out.

“Explain why I get a call from Petey telling me off all the shit you’ve done to his son! Explain yourself!” Mike yelled at Chase.

“I’m sorry, grandpa.” He said. Wait. GRANDPA!? I turned to Noah, who also had a shocked expression.

“Plot twist. I had no idea they were related.” Noah whispered.

“I knew that academy didn’t help you! Wait until your mother finds out about this!” Mike yelled. He began to pull Chase’s ear. Chase yelped in pain, although no one seemed to care.

“It’s what he deserves.” Noah’s dad said. We turned to see him smirking in satisfaction. Mike went up to Noah’s dad and patted his back.

“Thanks, old pal. I’ll make sure this jackhole doesn’t bother you or your family.” Mike said.

“No problem. Hope we’re still on for Christmas.” Noah’s dad said. 

“And you,” Mike turned to Noah. “Apologies on behalf of my grandson. I had no idea about his nefarious actions and him being the cause for your accident. Truly, I apologize.” Mike said. Noah shook his hand.

“Apology accepted, sir.” Mike pulled his hand away. I didn’t fail to see him slip Noah a $100 bill in his hands. 

“I want to apologize to you for my son assaulting you.” He said to me.

“No worries. Your son punches like a bitch.” I said to Mike. Mike chuckled. Chase tried to snap and run away but Mike’s grip on his ear was deadly.

“Well, I better take him back to New York. I’ll make sure to tell the board about your actions!” Mike said to Chase. “We’ll figure out what to do with you.” He glared at Chase. I found enjoyment in seeing Chase in pain.

“Come along. The jet’s waiting.” Mike said. “Ciao!” He said to us.

I turned to Noah and cocked my head to the side.

“No idea what just happened.” I said. Noah looked around and saw his father was gone. He leaned forward and put his palm on my dick.

“You’ll know what’s happening soon, Aaron.” Noah whispered in my ear. "Now that everything is safe, we can live in peace. And do whatever we want." Noah whispered in my ear, more sensually this time. His hand never left my dick.

Hell yeah!

------

well... this story is almost done!!!!!

bye! i love you all!

<3