Epilogue

Noah’s POV

8
YEARS
LATER

Aaron and I got into the decorated car. The words ‘Just Married’ are painted in white on the hood of the car.

“NOAH!” A familiar voice yelled. I turned to see Kari, holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

“GREG PROPOSED!” She yelled. She held up her hand and showed off her ring.

“I’m so happy for you.” I stood up in my seat and hugged her tightly. 

“Congratulations, Noah!” Mom and dad said when they came up and gave me a hug.

“I always knew you would marry that boy when I first saw you two together.” Dad said.

“Congrats, NoNo.” Carla said and hugged me.

“Congrats, Bro.” Benjohn said and patted my back.

“Thank you for coming.” I said. My family left to talk to Aaron.

“Hey.” A voice said. I turned and saw Mack standing there. He held the hand of another guy. “I’m glad you got with Aaron.”

“Thank you.” I said. 

“Noah. This is Victor. My boyfriend.” Mack said. I extended my hand, kinda shocked to see Mack dating another guy. I guess Mack was always just in the closet.

“Pleasure to meet you.” Victor said. I shook his hand.

We spent a few more minutes before we had to drive off to our honeymoon.

“Can we make a quick stop?” Aaron asked me. I stared at my now husband. He had a beard and his brown hair slicked back. His sleeves rolled up made him look sexier. 

“I’d go to the ends of the earth with you.” I said.

“Guess that’s a yes.” He said. We drove until we made it to the edge of the woods. He stopped the car and got out. A plot of land was there and Aaron grabbed my hands and we went into the woods.

“Where’re we going?” I asked.

“Just wait.” He said. As we walked, I never left the grasp of Aaron. He has all my trust.

As we walked further into the woods, the area became more familiar.

“Oh my God.” I said when I stared at the all familiar tree in front of us. “What are we doing here?” I said as Aaron climbed into the tree house.

“Just get in.” He said. I followed close behind.

We stood in the treehouse that is rarely used now. I haven’t told my siblings about this place. This is mine, or well, mine and Aaron’s. Our original sanctuary. 

“This is where it started.” Aaron said. “I still remember when I was spying on you and following you here.”

“Yeah and you jump scared me.” I laughed at the remembrance of that day. 

“And you threatened me with scissors.” He said. He held up the exact scissors that were still on my desk. “Oh look at this!” Aaron held up a colorful plastic spoon from Lotta Latte.

“Woah! Is that from our awkward date?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’m guessing I must’ve taken the spoon with me.” Aaron set the spoon back down.

“This is the first place I told another soul about Chase.” I said. I sat on the dusty and springy bed.

“I remember I felt so special cause you trusted me with that info.” Aaron sat on the bed next to me.

“Remember the days when we would do it on this bed?” I nudged Aaron.

“Don’t tempt me, Noah James Stevens.” Aaron said.

“So why did you bring me here?” I asked.

“No particular reason. I guess I just wanted to go down memory lane.” He said.

“The plane is leaving in a few hours. We’ve got time to kill.” I said. Aaron moved on top of me, caging me beside his muscular arms. He began kissing my neck.

“Aaron!” I squealed. He got off of me and tickled me.

“I can’t wait ‘til we bring our kids here.” Aaron whispered into my ear.

“Kids?” I asked. Aaron looked at me and stumbled in his words.

“I didn’t mean to say that. I shouldn’t have assumed that you wanted kids. I-I guess-” 

“I would love to have kids.” I said. 

“Really?” Tears pricked Aaron’s eyes.

“I’ve always wanted kids.” I said.

“How many? I was thinking 5-” Aaron rambled.

“Five kids? Marry a cat!” I said. 

“I was only kidding. For now, let’s just focus on us and getting used to the married life.” He said.

“Still can’t believe I married you.” I layed back in bed.

“I can’t believe I married the shy quiet kid.” Aaron kissed my cheek.

“And I can’t believe I married the All American Boy Next Door.” I said. I smiled and stared into Aaron’s eyes that captivated me the moment I saw them in that office at school on his first day.

“And now we get to spend the rest of our lives together.” He said.

“Forever and ever.”  I said, kissing Aaron will all my will. Completely giving myself to him. 

I still remember when Aaron first asked for my name and I said we would never speak once he made friends.

And now, almost a decade later, we’re married.

And I love him so much.

-THE END-

------

bye! i love you all soooooo much!