34. Steamy

Aaron’s POV

“Yo, who’s this guy with your dad?” I asked. I held a photo of Noah’s dad who was standing next to another guy. They both look young, probably in their teens. There were several pictures and as I looked through them, a lot had this guy.

“First of all, why are you snooping? Second, get out of dad’s office!” Noah said. He walked up behind me and took the picture.

“That’s my dad's best friend, Michael. He calls him occasionally. He’s very nice and rich. They met when they were young. But they split when my dad moved up north to Crestwood.” He said.

“Did your dad explain why he moved?” I conjured.

“No. Everytime I bring it up, dad is hesitant to speak. It’s something we never bring up ‘cause dad always looks scared.” He said.

There was one picture in particular which was different from the others. It was of Noah’s dad and Michael. The two were standing next to each other. But Michael was a mess. His hair was messy and it looked like he’d been through hell. Both had smiles, well, Michael had something of a smile. It felt off.

“We should get out. Can’t imagine what dad’ll say if he saw us in here.” Noah said. We exited the office and went to the living room.

It’s important to mention that Noah’s family isn’t here. 

“Where did your family go again?” I asked.

“To visit Michael. Something about an ‘important event’ so they need to be over there.” 

“That means we have the house to ourselves.” I smirked.

“No. Not that. Dirty bastard.” He said. He left the room and returned with a blanket.

“What do you think I could possibly be referring to?” I sarcastically said.

We laid on the couch cuddling while a movie played on the TV. 

“Nice day to go out.” I said. Immediately the sound of thunder roared through the house.

“Nevermind.” I said. The sound of raindrops hitting the ground and window calmed us. A cold feeling swept and I cuddled the blanket closer to my body.

“Let’s go to my room. It’s warmer there.” Noah said. We walked up to his room and laid on his bed.

“Thanks, by the way.” Noah said.

“For what?”

“Just… being here. Existing. If you weren’t here, I would still be alone and suffering.” Noah said. I hugged him closer to me and smelled his hair.

“I’ll always be here for you.” I said.

“Kari’s been on my ass. She keeps asking for information about George. And I just keep telling her to ask him herself.” He complained.

“Aww. She just likes him. Let her be gushy about it.” I said.

I kissed Noah’s neck and ear. He let out a soft moan which got me excited. I continued to kiss his neck while he groaned and shifted in the blanket.

Noah then turned to face me and kissed my lips. He slipped his tongue in while his hands explored my body. I snaked my arm around his waist. I rested my hand on the side of his face, making sure to avoid the back of his head. His hands began to trail lower until I pulled away.

“Noah? What are you doing?” I asked. He looked flustered as his face was red and he panted.

“I want you, Aaron. I want you badly.” He said. 

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Mhm. I want you to be my first.” He said. I was excited too since this’ll be my first time too.

“I want you to be my first too.” I said. I kissed Noah and brought his body even closer until our groins were touching.

“This is gonna be awkward.” He said in between kisses.

“But we’ll learn together.” I said. 

We kissed and touched our bodies and Noah began to tug at my shirt to pull it off. 

And that’s when I knew it was time.

------

oooh! they gon do it. stay tuned for the next chapter! *wink wink*

also... a little hint there! did you catch it? it'll reference another story coming soon! can't wait to show y'all!!!

bye! i love you all!

<3