36. Pleasure, Pain, Panic

Aaron’s POV

“You fucking bitch!” Noah screamed at me. I turned to see him on the floor at the foot of his bed. I chuckled and put on my shirt.

“You okay?” I asked. He looked up at me with a look of humiliation and red of blush.

“What does it look like? I’m on the floor! My legs aren’t working!” Noah screamed. I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Oh, gee. I wonder why…” The look on Noah’s face flushed even more. I bent down and picked up a naked Noah. I carried him to the bed and sat him down. He winced.

“I can’t believe we did that.” Noah said.

“Me neither. But I enjoyed it.” I said. I handed Noah his boxers and slipped them on.

“I can’t believe I lost my virginity! I’m a whore now!” Noah put his face in his hands.

“It’s not bad. Did you… like it?” I asked. I liked it but did Noah like it?

“I did. I really did.” He kissed my lips. I fell into them. In seconds, we were making out. Then he started laughing.

“I can’t believe… your dick was IN ME. Actually IN ME. And it felt good!” I stared at him like he was a psychopath. He continued laughing until tears spilled out his eyes.

“You’re welcome?” I had no idea what to do. He hugged me tightly. I let him hug me for a while. This was a great feeling. I rubbed his back softly.

“Wanna go get ice cream?” I asked. 

“Hmm. Sure.” He said. We both stood up. Well, I did. Noah just stumbled.

“Actually, can we go later? I need time to um… heal.” He said.

“Sure. I can wait.” I said.

A few hours passed. These hours consisted of Noah moaning in pain. I helped him stretch his legs. It was me after all who caused his pain.

“Are you better, love?” I asked. 

“I think so. But you might have to carry me a few times.” He said. He put on his shoes and we walked out the house. We walked a while to the town center until we spotted an area familiar to me.

Lotta Latte.

“You’re gonna get us the couple deal again, aren’t ya?” Noah asked me. I remembered the moment. I think that was during the time when I truly knew I was falling for Noah. It was also the time when the past trauma from Noah was exposed.

“Yes! Cause ya know, we’re officially a couple now.” I held the door open for Noah to enter. 

“Chivalry isn’t dead.” He said. 

We went up to the counter and saw someone from school working there.

“Sup, Aaron! Hey Noah!” He said. 

“Hey man. Could we get the couple discount?” I asked.

“That makes sense. When can I get you guys?” He said.

“I’ll get the almond ice cream and Noah will have the French vanilla.” I spoke. I remembered Noah’s order here last time. I turned and he gave me an approving nod.

We paid for our food and exited the store.

“You remembered?” He asked.

“How could I not? It was like our second date.” I said.

“Yeah but then I ruined it when I had a panic attack after you kissed me.” He said.

“I’m sorry about that, by the way. I never meant for you to get hurt.” 

“Hey, it’s fine. How were you supposed to know about my trauma?”

“How are your legs?” I poked at him.

“Oh, come on- you know what, fuck you!”

“Technically I fucked you.” I giggled.

“Yeah well next time it’ll be the other way round!” He licked his ice cream while pouting. Aww, he looks so adorable when he’s upset.

“I can feel your eyes on me, Ron.” He said.

“Ron?”

“It’s a nickname.” He said.

“Ron,” I whispered to myself. “I like it!”

“Well you better cause-” He stopped talking.

“Cause what?” I looked at him. 

He had stopped walking. His eyes were wide. His face became pale, almost like he’d seen a ghost. His lip began to quiver and his eyes filled with tears. I didn’t know what was happening. 

“Noah? Noah! Are you okay? What’s going on!? Talk to me!” I said. He dropped his cup of ice cream on the floor.

“It’s- it’s.. It’s…” He mumbled out. His words made no sense. I turned my head to see what he was looking at. I saw a few people standing there. One of them was a young guy. Older than us but still young. He looked attractive in some way. 

“It’s- it’s. Oh God!!” Noah was full blown crying at this point.

“Who is it?” I asked. He gripped my hand tightly and shuddered a harsh breath. I can feel a weight being placed on his chest, making him breathe harder. 

“It’s Chase.”

------

shit's gonna go down from here!!!!

don't worry, it's gonna be okay... ;)

bye! i love you all!

<3