28. CRASH!

Noah's POV

THREE
YEARS
EARLIER

It was hell constantly having to do things with Chase. He was a skillful manipulator and I fell for his tricks every time.

Today, Chase wanted me to meet him at the meadow that I've grown to hate so much. I drove in that direction. Yes, I'm 14 and know how to drive. My father taught me at a young age. All the past times Chase has driven me.

One I carefully drove, I reached the patch of field. I parked my car and saw Chase's car was a bit away from mine. I exited the car and began walking to the tree where we did stuff. I saw Chase sitting there and my nerves began shaking.

"What do you need from me?" I asked him. Chase turned and put his phone in his pocket.

"Well. I was thinking. You've been giving me blowjobs which feel nice," He began to approach me closer and I took a few steps back. "But I want more." He finished and was standing in front of me.

"What do you mean, more?" I asked, looking up at him. He was God.

"Let me fuck you." He said.

"No! No! Absolutely not! No! NO!" I said, panicking. He grabbed a hold of my wrist while I thrashed around.

SLAP

He slapped my cheek. I stopped moving and felt my cheek with my hand. It stung. I looked up to Chase and anger was all over his face.

"You're worthless!" He said. He continued slapping me and called me vulgar names over and over again.

"Please stop! P-Please, sstopp!" I said.

"You're nothing without me. No one will love you like I do!" He said. He began to drag me to the tree.

"Sit!" He said. I obliged, thankful that he stopped hitting me. I sat there in silence while tears rolled down my face and pain was all over me.

"Now, are you better?" He asked in a caring voice. He brought his hand to my face. I flinched, bracing myself for a hit. Instead, he rubbed my cheek to soothe the pain.

"Mhm." I said.

It was bad.

"Are you going to let me fuck you?" He asked. He put his hand behind my head, a feeling I was growing to hate.

"No. Please. I don't want to." I said in a soft voice.

"Whatever. Just give me a blowjob." He said in an annoyed tone. He began to unbuckle his pants. He pulled it out and held it, waiting for me to put my mouth on it.

"No." I said.

"What did you say?" He asked, shocked by my refusal.

"I said no!"

I deserve better than this. I'm not Chase's pet. I'm not some small person who will allow myself to be walked all over. I have my own life. I am my own person. I will no longer allow someone to make choices for me or control my life. I've had enough of Chase now. Today is the day I stand up to him.

The day I gain myself back!

I stood up and began walking away. Chase stood up and shoved it back into his pants. He began to walk up to me and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"You're not going anywhere!!" He loudly said to me.

"LET ME GO!" I said. I punched him in the face and he stumbled back. He let go, while I took the opportunity to run away from him.

"NOAH!" He screamed while I ran.

"GET BACK HERE YOU SLUT!" He screamed at me. I continued running away as I got closer to my car. The heavy sounds of his footsteps getting closer made me pick up my pace.

"NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I breathed heavily as I got inside the car and locked it quickly like my life depended on it, because it did. He approached the window of the car and tried breaking the window. It cracked slightly as he growled at me.

"OPEN UP BITCH!" He pounded faster but I pulled away from the meadow and drove away, leaving Chase alone. My heart beat fast and my eyes filled with tears. I began to wipe my face from the tears that managed to fall.

Finally. I had the courage to stand up to him. That burst of courage and the braveness I felt surprised me. The thought that I stood up to a powerful person, I applaud myself.

But the tears still kept falling. I was entranced by him. But his gifts. His sweet talk. And his charisma. I fell for him, and rather than give back that love, he abused it. I made myself vulnerable to him and he decided to hit me in the weakest spots.

Never again will I do the same. Never again will I allow someone to be close to me, out of fear that they will too abuse it.

However, this new found courage still didn't stop the tears. I kept on sobbing, while driving. I passed by beautiful fields full of blooming flowers. The green grass was neon and was a wave that took in every place. Meadows flooded every crevice of the valley, and all I could do was cry.

My vision was clouded as I drove more. It was reaching to a point where I shouldn't even be driving. But I had to. I had to get away.

In the distance, a lamp post became visible. But with my speed combined with my tear-filled eyes, I couldn't see it. I did see it, but not fast enough.

CRASH!

My car collided with the lamp post. The world went slow. My body went numb. I blacked out and then slowly opened my eyes. I was still in the car. I turned and saw an older guy trying to talk to me. I squinted my eyes at the random man. His talking was inaudible to me. All I could hear was ringing.

I blacked out again.

And it would be for a while.

------

*sighs* man, that was an interesting chapter.

bye! i love you all!