35. First Time

smut ahead. you have been warned...

Noah’s POV

“Ow!” I exclaimed when I tried pulling off my shirt. My elbow hit my desk next to my bed. A loud thud sounded as I rubbed it.

“Are you okay?” Aaron said while trying to hold in his laughter. I smacked his head lightly.

“I guess.” I said and resumed to taking off my shirt. I felt a bit self conscious being bare in front of Aaron. I brought my arms to my chest to hide myself. I stared at Aaron’s bare chest. He was more muscular and better looking.

“Noah. You look beautiful. Absolutely stunning.” He said and kissed my ear and bit on the lobe.

“Yeah right- mmm” I moaned when he sucked a part of my neck.

Aaron glided his hand down my body. His fingers brushed against my nipples which were becoming harder. His fingers traced my slight muscles on my chest. Ragged breaths escaped my mouth. 

Aaron leaned in and kissed me again. His tongue dominated me. My hands went to Aaron’s back and made their way to his hair. Aaron brought himself closer to me. His body, now directly on top of me, allowed for me to feel him. His dick was hard and pressing onto my thigh. 

“God, you taste amazing, Noah.” Aaron traced his hand lower onto the rim of my sweats.

“Can I…?” Aaron asked. I nodded and hid my blushing face in the crevice of his neck.

Aaron put his warm hand into my pants. He found his way to my dick which was hard. Aaron gripped it and gave small tugs.

“OOH, AARON!” I moaned out loud. Aaron took the hint of my pleasure and stroked me faster. Aaron pulled his hand out and removed my pants and boxers. He latched his hand back onto my dick and jerked me off. 

“A-Aaron. I’m gonna-”

“Do it. Come for me.” He whispered in my ear. I groaned and exploded in his hand. Exhausted, I pulled Aaron to me and kissed him.

“My turn.” I smirked. I flipped us over, Aaron grunting at my movements. I pulled Aaron’s pants down and slowly pulled off his boxers. His hard, and might I mention long, dick sprang out. I can feel the warmth emanating from it.

“Suck me, Noah.” Aaron’s desperation was mixed with care. Unlike before when I gave Chase blowjobs, I can feel the love from Aaron.

“If you don’t want to, you don’t have to, Noah. I don’t want to hurt you.” Aaron rubbed my face. 

“No, I want to. I want you!” I grabbed Aaron’s dick and gave it small tugs. Aaron grunted and thrusted up to get more action. 

I brought my lips to the head of his dick. This is his first blowjob and I intend on making it his best. I took a bit of his dick and slowly made my way lower. All the while Aaron moaned words of appraisal to me. As I sucked more, the bed thrusted. Aaron moaned louder.

“OH FUCK, NOAH! SUCK ME! UH! FUUUUCKKK!” He said. He reached his climax when he came in my mouth. It took him a while to calm down before his dick got excited again.

“I want you to do it to me, Aaron. I really want you.” I softly and shakily said. 

“Whatever you say…” A grin plastered on his face.

“But go slow, please.” I pleaded.

Aaron positioned himself in between my legs. 

“Do you have lube?” He asked. Crap! I don’t. 

“No. But I have lotion. That can work, right?” Aaron nodded and got off the bed to get the lotion. I couldn’t help but blush at his dick which remained hard. He returned with the lotion and put some on his fingers.

“This might hurt…” I nodded in understanding and felt a small hint of pressure. His finger slid into me. I grasped the sheets of my bed and moaned. Slowly, he added more fingers into me. He reached four until he pulled them out.

“”Are you sure you want this, Noah? I’m about to slide in and I want to know if you really want this.” Aaron warned me one last time.

“I’m sure I want this. I know it’ll hurt, but I trust you to be my first.” I whimpered at the loss of fullness in my bottom. 

Aaron put lotion on his dick and positioned the tip on my stretched hole. He slowly began to slide in.

“OW!” I screeched.

“Sorry. Sorry.”

“Just hold it there for a minute.” I said. Aaron respected my wishes and didn’t move. I allowed myself to get comfortable in his presence. 

“Okay, now you can continue.” I said. Aaron slid further into me. I winced in pain and so did Aaron.

“Fuck, you’re tight!” He said. He slowly pulled out and slammed back into me. I grunted with every thrust of pain. 

“Wait! Can you move to the left a bit?” I said. The position began to feel uncomfortable so I asked him to move. He moved, but it hurt when his dick shifted inside. 

“Better, my love?” Words barely escaped my throat.

“Mhm. Much better.” I moaned when he started slamming into me.

The sound of rain hitting my window mixed with our moans and grunts. Slowly, the pain resided away, leaving only pleasure. Our moans were sometimes quieted when we kissed.

“Noah. I’m-I’m coming.” Aaron panted as he thrusted harder than ever.

“Fuck! Me too!” I moaned out loud. 

Sweat glistened on our bodies. Aaron let out a loud grunt and pulled out. He tugged his dick and came all over my chest. His other hand tugged my dick and I came alongside him. We laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath. 

“That… was… amazing!” Aaron said. He laid down next to me and held my hand. He kissed my forehead.

“It was. You felt amazing.”

“So were you! Let me clean you up.” Aaron stood up and grabbed a towel. He wiped my torse clean and threw it on the floor.

“Was I a good first?” I asked.

“The best.” He responded.

------

oop!

bye! i love you all!

<3