43. Sleep

smut ahead ;)

Noah’s POV

“Are you sure, Ron?” I asked the blushing and sweaty boy in front of me, laying on his back, bare.

“Mmhmm. Just do it, Noah.” He panted out.

I adjusted my lubed dick towards his entrance and slowly began to enter him. I stopped when Aaron breathed in a ragged breath.

“You okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah. Just need a sec.” He said. After a while, he signaled for me to continue.

From my experience, I knew Aaron needed the strength to get through this. And so I went slow and constantly asked him how he was feeling. When he felt ready, that’s when I would continue.

“I’m gonna start moving.” I said.

“Do it.” He muttered. I leaned forward and put my body on top of his. 

It started with small gyrations until it was full on thrusting into him.

“OW!” Aaron screamed. I stopped abruptly and looked down at him.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized.

“No worries.” He rubbed the back of his head. “I just hit my head on the wall.” He said.

“Oh-okay.” I said.

“You may continue.” Aaron said. I started thrusting again. Both of us were moaning loudly. Being in the treehouse and far from civilization, no one would be able to hear us.

Once we had finished, we layed next to one another panting.

“Wow.” Aaron breathed. “That was awesome!” Aaron covered his eyes with his palms and chuckled.

“I know right!” I said. Aaron turned to face me.

“Wanna go again?” He asked.

“Fuck yeah!” I said.

This time I bottomed. While topping is fun, I honestly prefer bottoming. Although I am open to doing both.

“I would so go again but I’m kinda feeling tired.” Aaron said.

“Go to sleep, Ron. You’ve had a long day.” I said. I stroked his sweaty hair. He hugged my waist and nuzzled his face into my bare torso.

“I love you.” He said into my skin.

“I love you too.” I said.

“Mmm you feel nice.” He said in a groggy voice.

“I guess thanks.” I said. I chuckled at a slowly sleeping Aaron.

“So soft. So beautiful.” He softly said.

“Shh. Sleep.” I said.

“Mmhmm. Sleep.” Aaron had officially dozed off. His small snores began to start. 

I layed there with Aaron hugging me. His fingers holding me like he never wants to let go. 

Is it bad that I want this for the rest of my life?

I began to fall asleep too as I sighed in relief.

------

stop saying 'member'!!!!! you're already writing smut! just say dick, cock, or penis. anything but member!!!!!

final chapter and epilogue coming soon!!!!

bye! i love you all!

<3