37. Meet Chase... Again

Noah's POV

Why?

Why?

WHY?

Just when my life was starting to get its shit together, it throws a curveball at me. And now it's shattered the walls I've worked so hard to build up.

What the hell was Chase doing back in Crestwood?

Nothing could add up. But then it came to me.

He's probably here for me.

Why else would a rich person like Chase be here? If I remember correctly, Chase would probably be 20 right now. So a whole adult.

I shook in fear. My vision blurred. It was either tears or shock from my tormenter being in front of me.

"Noah? That's Chase?" Aaron said. I had forgotten Aaron was next to me. I stood closer to him, wanting him to protect me. He said he would.

I nodded my head. I felt Aaron tense next to me. His fist balled and his arm veins popped out. If it wasn't for Satan in front of us, I would have reached out and kissed him.

Then the next worst thing happened.

Chase turned and made eye contact with me.

A grin came upon his face. Even from this distance, that glint in his eyes I remember so vividly was enough for me to shake my knees. Chase began to walk towards us. I could basically hear his footsteps, like some sort of giant.

Aaron put his arm in front of me. He created a barrier between us. I was thankful he didn't question my fear. It was like he could sense my precarious state.

Chase walked closer to us. Those few seconds felt like hours. He then stopped and stood a bit away from me.

"Well well well. Look who we have here..." His voice was deeper now. He looked a bit different. He was slightly taller and still had long tousled brown hair. He sported a 5 o'clock shadow. But I also noticed he and Aaron were the same height. And Aaron was far more stronger than Chase. I knew I could be protected.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? I always knew you were weak!" Chase spat me. Tears pricked my eyes and threatened to fall.

"Listen dude, get the hell away from Noah or-" Aaron said but Chase laughed.

"Noah? Already have a new boy toy!" Chase cooed. Anger filled me. My every being was now raging with anger.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spoke loudly to Chase.

"I came to handle some... last minute business." He slyly said.

"What business? What are you talking about!" I spat. Aaron rubbed my back and held me tightly.

"You see, I'm taking over my family's business in a few months. I can't have someone running around telling people we hooked up." Chase spoke.

"So what, you're gonna kill me?!" I laughed but was shaking with fear.

"Nah, I could if I wanted to. No. I'm here to... threaten you, to say the least." Threaten?

"Walk. Away. Chase!" Aaron said.

"Hi there! Name's Chase. And you are..." Chase held out his hand. Aaron swatted it away.

"A warning sign. Now get the hell out of here!" Aaron spat with anger.

"So I'm guessing Noah told you everything we did, huh? Did he mention he willingly did those things? And he never once said no. Until that last time..."

"He did those things because the hold you had on him! You forced him because he knew you would hurt him if he didn't!" Aaron spat.

"Noah," Chase turned his attention to me. His eyes brought back flashes of painful memories. "Did you already have sex with him?" He asked. I choked on my saliva.

"That's what I thought. I always knew you were a slut. Nothing but a small, faggot, slut-" Aaron punched Chase in the nose. Aaron dropped Chase onto the floor and beat Chase. Swing after swing. Meanwhile, Chase was on the floor with a smile on his face.

"AARON! Let's go!" I said and pulled Aaron off before he gave one last kick.

Chase stood up and spat a large wad of blood on the floor. We began to speed walk away.

"This isn't over, Noah! You and your boy toy will pay for this! Just you wait!" Chase screamed. His threat echoed and stayed in my head. What was he planning on doing? Would he actually hurt me?

We ran for a while. Both of us simultaneously knew where to run to.

A few minutes and we made it to the treehouse. We entered and sat on my bed. A few moments of silence. I saw Aarons hand and noticed the bruising. I got up and grabbed a first aid kit and tended to his wounds.

"I'm not gonna let him near you. I swear, Noah." He spoke in a demanding tone. I know I can trust him. But I refused to look him in the eye.

"Are you okay, Noah?" He asked. I swear, he's always wondering how I am.

"No," I sobbed a bit. "He's right. I never said no to him. Does that mean I wanted it? Does that make me a slut?" I cried. Aaron hugged me tightly and patted my back.

"No, baby. He forced you. He threatened you. He was older than you. It's not your fault. It's his." I cried into his neck.

"Are you still gonna protect me?" I asked in a sad, pathetic, quivering voice.

"Yes. Of course. If he so much as lands a finger on you, I'll kill that bastard!" His fist clenched.

"I know you will, my knight in shining armor." I spoke. Aaron flexed his muscles to show how strong he is. I know I can count on him.

"Let's stay here for today. We'll wait for your parents to come back." He said.

"All I wanted was ice cream..."

"Well, since we're here, we might as well..." Aaron led on. I kissed him hard.

But in the end, I knew it's time I needed to tell my parents about Chase. I can rely on Aaron, but it'll feel better if my parents were aware of this. In case anything happens to me and Aaron, they'll know who to question.

------

NEW STORY OUT (why do i keep doing this to myself...)

it's called 'angel wings' but it does have heavy topics so read with caution...

bye! i love you all!

<3