thank you!

IT'S OVERRRRR!!!!!

after 4 months, this story is finally over!!

i spent so much time on this story, and i don't regret writing it.

looking back now, i can definitely some plot holes. ex, greg/george's name being changed. i also basically forgot about noah having to take medication. and i wanted to bring in roy (aaron's bestie from new york) and add a small story line where he comes in.

probably won't ever re-edit this story cause i would just cringe too much. but i'm still so proud of this.

fun facts:

in an alternative ending, aaron was actually dead. the ending was supposed to be noah retelling the story by aaron's deathbed (aaron was brain dead after an accident). but i just couldn't do that!

in the original storyline, after witnessing aaron making out with olivia the first time, noah was going to actually harm himself. but that didn't exactly fit the actions of what noah would do.

in the original story line, after they had sex for the first time, noah was going to ignore aaron (reasons unexplained). then aaron was going to hookup with someone else. then noah was going to see this and drive away.

this was actually going to be a pilot to another story. noah was supposed to get into a car crash and aaron be by his bedside. i decided to cut this out because it would've thrown the whole story off and i didn't want the other story to take place in 2012

incase you didn't know, this story takes place in 2012!

the final 15 chapters are kinda weird, cause i didn't have a solid storyline planned. chase wasn't even supposed to make an appearance.

kari's name was originally chrissy but i felt like i should've added more diverse characters!

mack wasn't going to even be mentioned at the end, but why not! i didn't want to end his story on a sour note.

that academy michael mentioned regaring chase...... stay on the look out in the future...

the inspiration of this story was taylor swift's 'you belong with me' music video. a football player and a nerd who live next to each other right across the window was the basic premise of this!

while writing this story, i almost didn't graduate high school and wrote and completed 5 other stories.

so... yeah...

All American Boy Next Door is over!

thanks for reading this if you made it to the end!!!

can't even thank you enough!!

sending everyone virtual hugs and kisses.

xoxoxoxoxo

let's say a special goodbye to noah, aaron, kari, george, noah's mom and dad, aaron's mom and dad, carla, benjohn, and so many other's i probably forgot!!

goodbye y'all!!!

i love you all soooooooo much!!!!