3

3. The zombie king and his reserves

Song Xici forced the crowd back with a paralyzed face, and then lowered his head to look at Ji Qing, there was a hint of helplessness and amusement in his eyes, this rare and vivid emotion softened his whole body, like the snow on the snow. The wolf, the thick fur is fluffy and fluffy, rubbing with the fine snow.

Song Xi resigned and put a crystal nucleus in Ji Qing's hand, watching Ji Qing cover his mouth and stealthily eat the crystal nucleus, and after eating, he said to him a lot, "Sweet!"

Ji Qing continued the previous topic, alluding to Song Xi's speech.

The pear sockets at the corners of the boy's mouth emerged clearly when he spoke, which doubled the sweetness of his smile. Song Xi poked his finger at the other side's little pear nest like a ghost--

The touch of the fingertips is even softer than the finest silk, and the sly almond eyes slowly opened wide because of disbelief, the thick eyelashes quivered, and the little face showed a confused look.

Same as the first time I was picked up by him...cute reaction.

Song Xici retracted his fingers, coughed lowly, and said in a low voice, "Well, sweet."

Ji Qing's little face wrinkled into a ball, twisted her little butt to find another small corner, and turned her back to Song Xici angrily, for fear that she would be unable to hold back for a while, so she would stage a small fist and hammer the iceberg in front of the crowd.

"The reserves of the following criminals!" Ji Qing said to the system: "Is he going to rebel?"

The system whispered: "Don't be angry, boss, we are going to the base soon. There are a lot of interesting things in the base."

The base was remodeled on the basis of a military base, with a five-meter-high wall, and outside the base was a chaotic area where various tents were erected. Looking at it, ordinary people in the aisle gave up a passage one after another.

Because in the last days, gasoline is a valuable item, and people who can drive are basically not easy to mess with.

Ji Qing looked at those people from a distance through the car window, and one glass seemed to separate the two worlds. His upturned nose was softly pressed against the cold glass, and his hands were on the car window, his face looked pitiful for no reason.

Moran rubbed Ji Qing's hair and said, "Don't watch it if you don't want to, darling."

The chubby male power user smiled and said, "Sister Lan, you are so partial. When I was an innocent high school freshman who was in the last days, you didn't comfort me like that."

Moran raised his eyebrows and glanced sideways, "I've never seen a high school freshman so anxious."

The chubby young man smiled and touched his big pie face without refuting.His name is Ye Qing, he is a speed-type ability user, and the flexible fat man is Li Ye's evaluation of him.

Ji Qing retracted his gaze.

He just suddenly remembered that a long time ago, when he was still very weak, he also experienced the doomsday plane. He couldn't grab anything to eat, and was often hungry until one rainy day, a strong man held a black umbrella and bent over and handed him a box of biscuits.

The gray raindrops fell along the edge of the umbrella, and the black color covered most of the opponent's face. Ji Qing could only see his beautifully shaped jaw and his well-knotted hand.

The car drove into the area within the second layer of the wall, and the environment here was instantly tidy, and there were green plants on both sides of the road.