119

Ji Qing took the White Earth Spirit Dog back to Heyue Pavilion. He took out the best spiritual food to feed the White Earth Spirit Dog, hoping that it would grow up quickly. This White Earth Spirit Dog is too small now. It doesn't seem to be aggressive at all, even Ji Qing can easily hug it.

It was late at night when he came back from Spirit Beast Mountain. After Ji Qing finished feeding the Baidi Spirit Dog, he asked the child to make a nest for it, and the nest was placed in Ji Qing's room.

Afraid of the odor of Baidiling Dog, Xiaotong specially picked the white flower oleander from outside and put the flower in Ji Qing's room. The white-earth spirit dog hugged the flower branch and gnawed it around, causing the child to be so heartbroken that he wanted to sing "The Song of Burial Flowers" on the spot.

"Master Qing, after you have a spiritual pet, don't be playful, but read more about the exercise book." The boy picked up the exercise book that had been thrown under the bed, and said quietly, "Shenzhen Yu Yuan will investigate you when he returns. "

Ji Qing: "..."

It's so annoying, I'm so old and still need to learn.

Ji Qing silently stretched out his little meat claws and took the exercise book, with a fake smirk on his little face, "I see, you go down first."

Even if Ji Liangju knew that Ji Qing's smile was not sincere at all, he couldn't help but startled for a moment. Ji Liangju likes all beautiful things, he likes white flower oleander, and he also likes Young Master Qing.

The beauty of Qing Gongzi is longer than the flowering period of white oleander. The most beautiful moment of flowers is the moment when they bloom, and Qing Gongzi has already surpassed the flowers in this world when they are in bud.

Ji Liangju stepped back, and when he walked to the end of the bed, he glanced at the white-earth spirit dog in the nest, and then looked at the flower branch that was bitten off in its nest, and a trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes.

He closed the door and sat on the steps to keep watch for Young Master Qing. In fact, Wuyougu did not have the habit of guarding the gate at night. It was just that he had been a servant of the Ji family since he was a child.

It was already dark, Ji Liangju was carrying a lotus lantern, his eyes were slightly closed, and he silently dozed off.

Ji Qing lay on the bed and flipped through the exercise book. With his mental strength, he could read this simple exercise book at will and remember that Ji Qing's current cultivation level is the second rank of spiritual disciple, which is just the beginning of the practice. Because, after all, he has only entered the Wuyou Valley for half a month, and with this cultivation base, he is already talented and intelligent.

The second rank of the Spiritual Disciple is no different from an ordinary mortal. Ji Qing plans to slowly rush to the third rank of the Spiritual Disciple next week, which can be regarded as the completion of the master's inspection.

The child's body was lethargic, and because Ji Qing didn't sleep at noon, his head was dizzy now. After a while, he stopped thinking about these things. Ji Qing rolled over and fell asleep.

When he slept until dawn, Ji Qing was surrounded by a group of people and waited to wash. The maid and sister helped Ji Qing tie a beautiful little tug, Ji Liangju knelt on the ground to help Ji Qing change her shoes, and Ji Qing yawned sleepily. , he rubbed his eyes with his small meat paws, and said softly, "Where's the puppy? Bring the puppy over and show it to me."

A maid hugged the Baidi spirit dog over. Ji Qing saw that the spirit dog seemed to have grown up a bit, he tilted his head and asked, "When will the puppy grow up? It's the kind that can bite people. ."