112

Ji Qing entered the examination room. There was a shielding device in the examination room, and the Internet could not be connected. The optical brain showed the examination paper. Candidates could only operate the examination paper, and could not withdraw or answer the paper in advance. The examination time was two and a half hours.

Opening the screen is an incomprehensible formula, the system wrote out the answer, and Ji Qing was responsible for copying the answer all the way. At the beginning, the system was written very smoothly, and later, the system's face in the small dark room gradually became solemn.

"This question is beyond the syllabus." The system said solemnly, it was extremely sure that the ten books it had previewed did not contain this knowledge point.

This world is a high-level plane, and a lot of knowledge has not been collected in the main god space, so the system is also ignorant of some aspects.

"System, we don't pursue high scores, just take the test casually." Ji Qing was afraid of too much pressure on the system, so he comforted.

"No, boss, please rest assured, I will not disappoint you!" It was just that Ji Qing's comfort seemed to have the opposite effect, and the system's tone was a little excited, it assured: "I will definitely write it!"

Ji Qing couldn't bear to undermine the child's self-confidence and enthusiasm, so he watched the system's blood, and fought for more than two hours.

When they left the examination room, Ji Qing and the system breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

Once you leave the exam room, you can connect to the Internet. Ji Qing saw the message from Aldrich.

--Sweet, what chirp~ Here is a big white tiger obediently waiting for a good afternoon kiss (≧▽≦)

There were many people in the corridor. Ji Qing walked to an empty study room and replied to Aldridge, "What?"

--Tiantian, did you just leave the exam room? Did you have lunch?

"Just finished the exam, and I haven't eaten yet." Ji Qing replied.

--Awesome! I am in the security room of your school, and I prepared a love bento for you (≧▽≦)

Ji Qing laughed in surprise. He was a little confused as to why Aldridge was here, so he asked.

--Because I applied to be an instructor at the Federal Military Academy, the Federal Military Academy is right next door to your school. After I finished training the group of brats today, I cooked in the canteen of the Federal Military Academy, and then sneaked out ( */ˇ\*)

The Federal Military Academy has a two-month military training. In fact, the Federal Comprehensive College also has a one-week military training, but the military training will not start until tomorrow, and amateurs do not need military training, so when everyone is training, Ji Qing can lie in the villa and eat. Popsicles.

Ji Qing chatted with Aldrich while walking, pushed open the door of the security room, Ji Qing saw Aldridge sitting on the white bench, his hands and feet were long, his long legs were nowhere to be placed, and his black military boots flickered. With a cold light.

At this moment, the man lowered his head and looked at Guangnao intently, protecting the lunch box with one hand while typing quickly with the other hand.

Of course, this softness was the result of Ji Qing's addition of a ten-level filter. The security guards next to him hugged and shivered, completely daring to look at Aldrich.

SSS-level orcs have a deterrent effect on other orcs. Even if the carnivorous orcs see Aldrich, they will be cowardly like a pitiful little white rabbit.