17

17. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

Lu Qingzhao and Ji Qing found an empty and secluded corner. The man took Ji Qing's script, turned to the page he just played, glanced at it, and said calmly, "I'll play it again." 

Ji Qing nodded and stood aside with his arms folded, ready to watch Lu Qingzhuo's performance with a picky attitude.

Lu Qingzhao stood in the middle of the open space. He didn't use any props, not even Bai Qi's iconic silver-frame glasses. His eyes closed, then opened.

His back is straight, his lower jaw is slightly raised, one hand hangs down naturally, the other is raised, his slender index finger bends in an elegant arc, and the blue veins on the back of his hand slowly emerge with the movement. He seemed to be clicking on something with his fingers, and his every move, including standing, showed a strong sense of abstinence and rigor, but what really made Ji Qing stunned was the look on Lu Qingzhao's face.

He raised his brows slightly, making the overly sharp sword brows slightly softer, the phoenix eyes slightly narrowed, the deep pupils concealing the light of wisdom, his expression was light, and his face was dyed with a noble and calm charm. In a trance, Ji Qing seemed to really see that arrogant Bai Qi.

His father is a federal congressman, and his mother is the most famous female scientist. He has an enviable family background. He has shown amazing talent since he was a child. He is arrogant, but he has enough capital to be arrogant because he is Bai Qi.

The man slowly blinked his eyelashes. He made this simple movement infinitely slow, like a butterfly flapping its wings lazily at midnight. The dim light shone on his handsome features. He turned around and closed it slightly. The phoenix eyes looked at Ji Qing.

His eyes were calm and unwavering, like staring at a piece of air. His beautiful lips parted slightly, and his voice was calm and polite: "Well, I see."

Like an elegant gentleman.

His face was still fixed on that calm and elegant demeanor, his jaw lifted, his eyelashes drooped slightly, his voice was calm and cold, as if he was saying some timeless truth, "You can roll."

His eyes just met Ji Qing.

So Lu Qingzhuo saw the beautiful Danfeng eyes slowly widen, his mouth slowly opened, revealing a mouthful of white glutinous rice teeth, his little face was flushed, and his eyes were sparkling, "Wow-you acted really well. The wife is amazing!"

The dimple on Ji Qing's right was intoxicatingly sweet, and he applauded vigorously by himself, leaning over to Lu Qingzhao to call him frantically.

Lu Qingquan wanted to pat Ji Qing's head a little bit, but this thought was too abrupt, and he was startled. He restrained his emotions and said, "This is my personal understanding, and everyone's way of expressing a character is different." He paused, and looked at Ji Qing with deep eyes: "Your appearance is very suitable. Bai Qi."

The speed of his speech is slow, and this slowness will give a sense of being valued, as if every word he speaks is carefully thought out, "So I think you will definitely act well."

Ji Qing, who was praised, held up her little head, raised her eyes, and looked like a little prince, "Yeah! I'll work hard!"

This is the first time that Lu Qingzhuo has seen such a newcomer in the circle. In the past, newcomers who were timid would only be trembling, but they were a little more daring, and did not dare to take it for granted, as if he should have been so favored and loved. Praise.

But this kind of appearance is completely disgusting. Lu Qingzhuo's voice was low and gentle, and he said, "Then you must do your best."

Lu Qingzhao and Ji Qing explained the scenes in the afternoon, and then went back to rest. He met the director on the way back, and Director Chang waved to him with a smile on his face. Director Chang is a nobleman of Lu Qingzhao. The previous Fengdi movies were filmed by Director Chang, so Lu Qingzhao respects Director Chang very much.

"Have you communicated with Liang Linpeng?" Chang Dao asked quietly in a low voice, and Lu Qingzhao nodded. Chang Dao whispered: "This is the young master of the Liang family. Although your current status is not what it used to be, you still have to be careful that the Mo family stumbles you. There is no harm in having a good relationship with this young master, you know? "

"Thank you, Director Chang." Lu Qingzhuo said.

Director Chang narrowed his small eyes, "Hey, I'm still waiting for its male protagonist in my future films!"

On the other side, Ji Qing stretched and found that Lu Qingzhao's script fell here. Ji Qing picked up the script and was about to go back, when he met a male supporting role in this film, named Xiao Yu, and there was a little white face standing beside the actor, that little white face was doing things to Xiao Yu, and Xiao Yu was still a pair of Submissive appearance.

These two people should be planning to find a secluded place to do some indescribable things. Fortunately, this place where Ji Qing stayed was very secluded.

Ji Qing was about to get around with an expressionless face, and when he passed the little white face, his wrist was grabbed by the little white face. Ji Qing turned his head and saw the little white face with a smirk, "Yo, Xiao Yu, your crew is here. Why is the newcomer so marked?"

Xiao Yu lowered his head and said nothing.

"Yo, System, how can this little white face be so dead?" Ji Qing said coolly.

The system didn't dare to speak at all.

Ji Qing squeezed out a hypocritical smile, and his smile could be said to be full of brilliance. Ji Qing gently scratched the back of the other's hand with his fingertips, and asked softly, "Who are you? What do you want to do?"

Xiaobai's face was full of lust, and he wanted to come over and move his feet, but Ji Qing suddenly lost interest. He raised his leg and kicked Xiaobai's abdomen, slamming him to the ground with a bang, under Xiao Yu's unbelievable gaze. In the middle, Ji Qing slapped Xiaobai's slippery face several times.

"Damn! Do you know who my dad is!" Xiaobai said angrily, before he could finish his words, he was slapped a few times by Ji Qing, and Xiao Yu, who was beside him, came to dissuade him, and Ji Qing backhanded him on the ground.

Xiaobailian's cheeks were already swollen, his eyes were flushed, and he scolded Ji Qing vaguely with a bit of a cry. Ji Qing grabbed his collar and pulled Xiaobaiyan up. Inexplicably pity, so he said kindly: "Good boy, I don't have your mentally retarded son."

After pressing Xiaobai's face to the ground and rubbing it, Ji Qing clapped his hands and stood up neatly, and turned around to see a familiar figure.

Lu Qingzhao stood behind them, and his handsome face showed an incredible sense of daze.

Ji Qing raised his paw and waved awkwardly, "...Hi, are you here to get the script?"