32. Half Angel, Half Demon

"Your mission is to get enough 'spirits'." The system said respectfully.

Ji Qing opened his eyes and found himself curled up in a small enclosed space, with warm liquid wrapped around him, he stretched out his hand and tentatively touched the smooth and hard snow-white in front of him, and then, after being touched by his hand, Strange and intricate black patterns appeared on white.

There was a hazy voice from the outside world, and it was not real, Ji Qing could only catch a few words.

"wake!"

"Spirit!"

Ji Qing felt that his shoulder blades were sore and painful, the noise outside was like mosquitoes, and he was aggrieved in such a small space, and he couldn't see Lu Qingzhao, he was on the verge of running away .

"System, what's going on?" Ji Qing frowned.

"Boss, this is an intermediate plane. Because you used some abilities in the last world, the source aura overflowed, and the low-level plane cannot accommodate you for the time being. This is also the reason for your sudden death in the last world." The system quickly said.

Ji Qing was furious when he remembered that he had suddenly lost consciousness in the snow before. He had clearly agreed with Lu Qingzhao that he would go back to see the comparison pictures and eat birthday noodles.

Chest pain tightness.

Just a little old man Lu Qingzhuo, he must be very sad.

"The plane you are in now is a plane related to 'spirits'. There are ordinary people and power users, ordinary people don't know the existence of power users, and power users refer to the ability to absorb 'spirits' ' special existence. There are many creatures that can also absorb 'spirits', they are divided into two types: spirits and monsters. Spirits don't hurt people, monsters hurt people."

"In some places, when there are many 'spirits', an enchantment will be formed. For example, the legend of "Watching Chess Lanke" is that a person with the talent of a power user enters the enchantment by mistake."

"And your current identity is a life form condensed by the 'spirit' in an ancient enchantment. Someone accidentally broke into this enchantment, discovered you, and took you out of the enchantment." The system paused and said: " In layman's terms, you're in an egg, and now the egg is about to hatch."

Ji Qing found that he was naked now. If he broke out of the shell, he might be seen by others, so he spent a few points to buy a piece of snow-white veil. It was because the space was too small. Can not spread hands and feet to change.

Ji Qing wrapped the veil as an apron, reached out and touched the eggshell, and poked it casually. As long as he poked the place, complex black lines would appear, which looked extremely seductive in the pure white. And with his movements, the sound outside became louder and louder, and Ji Qing could hear someone screaming with excitement.

The quarrel made Ji Qing's head hurt, and he really wanted to drag the man out and beat him.

There is a warm 'spirit' infiltrating from the outside world, it should be the group of people outside who are carefully replenishing Ji Qing with energy.

As soon as Ling touched Ji Qing, it was absorbed. Ji Qing also felt that his shoulder blades were getting more and more itchy, and one of his teeth started to tingle.

Ji Qing's hand was clenched into a fist, and he hammered hard on the hard eggshell. With a click, a crack appeared in the eggshell. Ji Qing hammered it a few more times. A dazzling light shot in from the gap, followed by a spirit that was so rich that it felt substantial.