116. Our world

"Your mission is to gain enough favor from Zhou Xiujin," the system said respectfully.

Ji Qing woke up in the practice room. This was a practice room built of bluestone. The bluestone was inlaid with warm jade, and the ground was covered with a thin layer of white sand. He was sitting cross-legged on a white jade lotus, with white flesh. The fleshy little feet rested on the white jade petals, and the soles of the feet were still a little pink.

Ji Qing was stunned, and looked down at the familiar training clothes. An unbelievable thought filled his mind. He stood up, pushed open the blue stone door, and saw a mountain of white oleander, a dozing child. After being woken up and looking up to see him, he hurriedly wiped his saliva and bent over and said, "Hello, Young Master Qing."

The breeze was blowing on Ji Qing's white clothes, and Ji Qing looked at everything she was familiar with, and it felt as if she was in a different world.

This is Wuyou Valley. He is the youngest disciple. When he was a child, he was tested for his aptitude, and he was found to be a superior root, so his parents sent him here to cultivate.

It is cultivation, not immortality.

His birth plane is an intermediate plane, and immortal cultivation is only available on high planes.

The so-called self-cultivation is to learn Taoism and practice, and seek the true self. If it is said that cultivating immortals is walking on the ladder, and the ultimate destination is the vast sky, then cultivating true self-cultivation is to climb the mountains and reach the highest point.

And he is an immortal root, and when placed on a high-level plane, he is an immortal cultivator that is rare to see in a thousand years. Therefore, when he was an adult, the main god space chose him, and the main god space gave him a great opportunity, but he never asked him what he wanted to do. I don't want this chance.

In fact, before Ji Qing was selected by the main god space, what he asked and thought was very simple. He cultivated to the level of a real person in Wuyou Valley, then went down the mountain and went home, and he was an old ancestor and an old monster in Ji's house, and was offered to the younger generation every day.

That's what he wanted in his life.

It's just good luck. He was selected by the main god space. The first plane he entered was the doomsday plane. The spiritual energy in the doomsday plane was all polluted. A lot of suffering, and finally survived.

Later, he kept crawling and killing, and Xianlinggen made him start much higher than the surrounding taskers. He got better and better and stronger. Later, he became a space agent, and then he became the main god. The group of people at the top of the space, he finally has enough power to dominate his life.

But he has been in the space for thousands of years, and his family and teachers are long gone.

His innocent heart was also stained with blood.

Master liked him the most back then, and liked his pure heart the most, so he spoiled him and made him the baby of Wuyougu. But after a thousand years, when he returned to Wuyou Valley, where did he find the corpse of his old friend?

So he did not return to his birth plane, but chose to wander in various fast-traversing worlds.

It's just that now, after going around and back to the original starting point, Ji Qing has a hunch that in this world, he will know the true identity of that person. That person's authority is very large, and he can actually reset the world. The world he is in now is the plane that was reset by that person.

Zhou Xiujin.

His mission was to gain Zhou Xiujin's favorability. The painting style of this mission was different from the previous ones. Could Zhou Xiujin be that person's name?