85

85. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing lowered his head and laughed silently, he typed: "Thank you so much Mr. Hu lovely, I'm going to live broadcast this afternoon, you remember to watch it~"

You need to pay attention to the length of time, and you can run away when you are finished, so that you can never forget it, although it is estimated that the big idiot Aldridge would like to stick together every day.

But the way the white tiger waits pitifully to be fed every day is really likable.

Ji Qing raised the corner of his lips silently, watching the latest news from Aldridge.

--You can't miss every minute and every second of your live broadcast!

Ji Qing replied: "Then see you later."

--it is good! Reluctantly waving the small handkerchief~

There seemed to be a white tiger hooked on a small handkerchief with its fat claws and waving it desperately. Ji Qing turned off the chat software and went to Xingwang to place an order for paint and drawing paper. Interstellar logistics was very fast, Delivered to your door in an hour.

Ji Qing took the paint to the study, then turned on the live broadcast, and jumped out of the live broadcast room, saying happily: "Welcome to the amateur live broadcast, do you want to continue to choose entertainment live broadcast?"

"Yes." Ji Qing spread the drawing paper on the desk, and a pair of slender hands were displayed on the screen of the live broadcast room. At this moment, the drawing paper was slowly unfolding. The snow-white hands were placed on the white paper, and the lines of the ten fingers were drawn like Danqing. , the fingernails are lustrous coral color, and the beauty is like a meticulous painting.

First, colorful gifts were painted on the barrage, and then there was a barrage asking what Ji Qing was doing.

Ji Qing raised his eyes and looked at the watch list. He followed the ID of Huhushengwei, so when Aldridge entered the live broadcast room, the system would prompt again.

The next moment Ji Qing saw the ID of "Tigers and Tigers" appear.

Ji Qing pursed her lips and smiled, and said softly, "I'm preparing a return gift for someone."

The barrage exploded in an instant, and countless barrages were swiping to whom to give gifts in return, but Ji Qing did not explain, he picked up the brush and began to draw on the paper.

Ji Qing has studied painting, and has learned a little from Li Ruoyan. Although he cannot be compared with professional painters, he can definitely show a wave among ordinary people.

Ji Qing painted a white tiger this time, a white tiger lying on a pumpkin pie with its feet up in the sky. He painted this white tiger as round and round, like a white tiger inflated by a balloon.

It is said that animals other than humans are very cute when they become round. Ji Qing tried to draw this white tiger and found that it was really cute. Its round tiger ears, round little meat claws, round little belly, The tiger's tail is also bent into a circle.

As time passed, the white tiger on the screen became more and more vivid, almost lifelike.

And Aldrich, who was watching seriously, had a very strange sense of shyness. He watched Ji Qing slowly paint colors, watched Ji Qing's brush sweep across the pads, stroked his chubby belly, and finally rubbed the circle. Round tiger tail.

That paintbrush seems to have become Ji Qing's white and soft little hand. Yes, Ji Qing's hand is really a small hand for Aldridge. If Aldridge becomes a prototype, let Ji Qing put his little hand on it. On a big meat pad, it would take two small hands to cover it.