54

54. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Ji Qing was paralyzed on the grass for a while, he raised his small claws high, trying to block the sun above, the nails showed a glass texture under the sunlight, and the pink and tender meat pads looked to the touch. Super good, Ji Qing used the other paw to hold down the small meat pad, watching the small meat pad slowly being squashed, and then bouncing back.

He had a great time playing with his paws, and his little tail swept across the grass involuntarily.

Suddenly it was dark, and shadows shrouded the entire kitten.

Ji Qing looked up lazily and saw Chu Bohong's face. Chu Bohong's appearance is handsome and cold, his eyes are like stars, his temples are like a knife, his lips are thin, and the contours of his face are very tough, and he seems to have an indifference that rejects people thousands of miles away.

But at this moment, this handsome guy in the skin of the Ice Mountain Knight crouched in front of Ji Qing, and slowly revealed a smile. This smile may be because he tried his best to show his affinity, so he smiled extra hard, revealing his little tiger teeth.

It looks really stupid.

Ji Qing thought so, but the tip of her tail wagged unconsciously.

Chu Bohong looked at Ji Qing seriously, his pupils were very dark, he could not see any emotional fluctuations, and his voice was even and steady, he just said with a straight face: "I am Chu Bohong, I am willing to give you a little fish every day. , help you smooth hair, always be kind to you."

You don't listen at all, your love words have regressed, humming.

Ji Qing looked at Chu Bohong without blinking, his blue eyes seemed to be filled with a starry sky, which reminded Chu Bohong that when he first saw the sword forest in Wanjiange, those long swords were all white and white. A little bit of cold light, when Wanjian hangs in the void, it is a bit of cold light, just like the stars in the sky.

Chu Bohong lowered his head, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, he slowly stretched out his hand, spread it out, and placed it in front of Ji Qing. "Come with me," he said softly.

The long tail was stretched out, and the tip of the snow-white tail swayed gently from side to side. Ji Qing held the small claws on Chu Bohong's palm with some restraint, and he called out softly, "Meow~"

Okay, I'll approve you to be my shit shoveling officer~

Although your love words have regressed, but for the sake of Xiaoyu, I still like you very much!

Chu Bohong pinched Ji Qing's small paws, and his dark eyes were very gentle, like a pool of water shrouded in fog.

Ji Qing jumped into Chu Bohong's arms, put two small paws on his shoulders, and then stretched his neck to rub against Chu Bohong tenderly, and let out a sweet and greasy meow.

Chu Bohong understood Ji Qing's meaning without a teacher, he hugged Ji Qing and walked to the next trial.

It was a hungry ghost road.

There are countless swollen corpses under the water of Huangquan. When they see the stranger, they stand up staggeringly, revealing a frail and ugly face, their teeth are clacking together, and they stretch out their blue and white hands, and their black nails keep digging. on the bridge deck.

There is only one bridge on Huangquan Road. The bridge is long and slender. Many hungry ghosts are struggling to climb up. The hair is against the face, and they stink like cockroaches and toads.

Chu Bohong's face was calm, he stretched out his hand to cover Ji Qing's eyes, and whispered, "Don't look at it." His broad palm pressed Ji Qing's small head into his arms, and he held Ji Qing's soft head in one hand. Little butt, holding Yunxiao Sword in the other hand.