99

99. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Aldridge stood on the dueling ring, watching his opponent come out.

It was a giant frost dragon that was sixteen meters long and weighed nearly twenty-five tons. It has silver-white dragon scales, strong hind limbs, and small forelimbs on the wing bones.

Ji Qing wanted to laugh when he saw the frost giant dragon, because he didn't even understand why the giant dragon had small forelimbs. Did he punch you with small fists when he was angry?

This frost giant folded its wings and squeezed in through the huge arch. When it walked to the duel arena, its huge wings opened instantly, and it stared indifferently at Aldrich with its huge dragon eyes.

The coercion belonging to the SSS gene emanated, and Aldrich clenched the long sword in his hand, and his heart sank. His gene level was only SS level, and Aldrich did not expect that the difficulty of the ninth floor would be so high.

The frost dragon in front of him flapped its wings and flew into the air. It circled in the air for a few times, then opened its bloody mouth and dived at Aldrich, an extremely cold dragon breath spit out.

The gloomy and cold air instantly covered the entire duel arena. With Aldrich as the center, countless frosts spread out in an instant, and Aldrich's armor was covered with thick ice.

Aldridge's arms froze into ice at a speed visible to the naked eye. Before his arms were completely frozen, Aldrich tried his best to throw out the long sword in his hand, and the long sword hit the frost dragon's left wing. root position.

However, the Frost Pterodactyl was not injured. Although the long sword hit the softest dragon scale, it barely broke through the top layer of defense. The long sword was bounced back by the dragon scale and rolled to the ground.

However, the Frost Dragon's flight trajectory has been changed. Its left wing was numb with the power contained in the long sword, and it lost its balance in an instant. Even if it flapped its right wing desperately, it still fell from more than ten meters in the air, and then slammed. It slammed into the icy ground of the dueling arena.

Kacha, a crack appeared on the ground after being hit by the frost dragon.

This was the only chance that Aldridge could attack the Frost Dragon. He rushed up quickly, and at the moment when the Frost Dragon was about to stand up, he suddenly fell on the Frost Dragon's left wing.

Aldrich took out another long sword and stabbed the root of the Frost Dragon's wings fiercely. The blade penetrated the Frost Pterodactyl's wings and got stuck between the bones. Aldridge suddenly exerted force and held the sword with both hands. Handle, use all your strength to nail the wings to the long sword into the ground!

"Roar--"

The frost pterosaur raised its neck and let out a howl of pain!

Aldridge took part in a beastlike form, his fingers grew sharp nails, and he poked the long nails into the frost dragon's wings.

The Frost Dragon was completely irritated, and Aldrich's attack couldn't cause real damage to it. The difference in strength between them was too great. Although they were only one level apart, the creatures with SSS-level genes were already at the top of the food chain. At the top, if a monster like the Frost Dragon really appeared in reality, it would take at least an entire army, plus a variety of powerful weapons to hit it hard.

Aldrich is the most powerful marshal of the empire, but now he is not on the battlefield, he has no army, and he does not have any modern weapons. All he has is a set of heavy armor and two long swords.